Coolermaster LGA 775 CPU cooler OEM for rs :250 only

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Kranti : were you able to add the accounts as beneficiaries ??

Asking because I also have ICICI bank account and was unable to add any of the PMed accounts :(

@ranjitpai: had the same prob, but with my ING account. Finally managed to go to nearby SBI bank and do a deposit instead. Mine's on the way as we speak!! WooHoo... :D :hap2:

Yeah I was unable to find the accounts while adding it to beneficiaries. Have to search based on city and bank name but the given bank branches did not show up.

If anyone has possible done this transaction through ICICI or ING kindly help via PM or post here in this thread.

Will try to transfer from some other bank in the meantime. Damn weekends will take time to reflect the money transfer.

dsc02480i.jpg

I did this fan mod, fan is dead silent now but now i can hear the measly fan of my HD3450 :eek: Need a passive gpu now :(

@Buygamingstuff: Please confirm my payment if received. Have already PMed you.

@Rockfella: That is a SATA power cable you have attached the fan to? Did you check the performance after the mod?

No, it is a modded molex connector, u won't prolly need it, the fan was loud in my case as it is very compact.

ranjitpai said:
@Buygamingstuff: Please confirm my payment if received. Have already PMed you.
@Rockfella: That is a SATA power cable you have attached the fan to? Did you check the performance after the mod?

I have made the payment on the 8th of Feb. Its been 3 days. No replies from you after my repeated reminders and no shipping details either. This is not done mate.

@Buygamingstuff: Need update about my payment and shipment. Reply the PM's

EDIT: Just now contacted on IM. My cooler has been shipped. Thanks. :hap2:

guys one request
I have two accounts(HDFC n SBI) and got offline and online store
so those who so ever makes cash deposite need to send me the scan receipt of the same
unless and until that is not done product wont be shipped !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back