core i5 750,p55 usb3,ati 5830,ati 5670, ddr3 rams, 1.5 tb HDD, smps

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey.. kishan wats wrong with you.. why are you not replying for the pm's i've sent.. i've been waiting for the refund for a month.. and you don't seem to give damn.. i even accepted to ur lower quote refund.. u still don't seem to respond...

Please ship the HDD tmr as promised. And ya plz do pack and pad it well as its a HDD ....dont want any issues after arrival

Well I got the HDD yesterday morning and the bad news is that it got damaged sectors as well as Seatools Short DST is failing . This is what I didn't want and asked seller kishan to test properly before sending. The packing was really good and there was no shipping damage ( not even a scratch). One lol thing was my address was written on top in a scrap paper and no transparent tapes on top of that....it got teared halfway and hence the shipment got misrouted. So I have to go with the ordeal of RMAing the HDD with all the documents that Accel asks for after registering in their website ! I curse myself for not paying up 500 bucks extra and getting a brand new 1.5 TB :mad::mad:

Damn 3rd time in last 6 months that I got a lemon from the TE market :mad:...I hate doing RMA for things I have just bought with my hard earned money !!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back