Core i7 920 + Gigabyte EX-58 UD5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Guys i would be going for server config now so eyeing the new opteron proccy.

Would be selling my existing configuration. Both items are with warranty. Motherboard box also present along with cables. The Products have a warranty of 2 years 9 months remaining. Both are with original bill.
Delhi/NCR buyers are prefered

Putting in the screenshots. Product has never been OC'ed

Its a C0 stepping processor

I am intrested in a bundle (CPU + Mobo + RAM + PSU) give me your best price with shipping to Jodhpur.********BEST PRICE*********

Also give me price for New ones too for compair

rakesh_sharma23 said:
I am intrested in a bundle (CPU + Mobo + RAM + PSU) give me your best price with shipping to Jodhpur.********BEST PRICE*********

Also give me price for New ones too for compair

i sent you a pm!!!

I think there is some goof up,the UD5 cant be that cheap,Maybe they have quoted the price for UD3P model.

@Amey new UD5 comes for 18k. So there doesnt seems to be any kinda goof up man. Moreover it is the sellers wish i.e. he may at whatever price he likes. Why dont you check route your Suggestions via PM.

Costs approx 16.6k incl tax at lynx
@piyush7243,
Does the price include shipping?i'm interested in the processor

shahbaaz_vision said:
@Amey new UD5 comes for 18k. So there doesnt seems to be any kinda goof up man. Moreover it is the sellers wish i.e. he may at whatever price he likes. Why dont you check route your Suggestions via PM.

My post is in response to Karthi007's post regarding price of the new one on Deltapage. I am not talking about price expected by the seller.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back