Health & Fitness Corona is in full swing and its not Joke !

I was wrong. Delmicron is combination of both Omicron and Delta variants. It has spike proteins of both Omicron and Delta. This is what I could gather from some of Indian news sites.
Yes, we should be even more cautious. Vaccination plus social distancing and masks is the way to go. Avoid crowds whenever you can.
There is no variant called Delmicron, indian media is misquoting the guy who meant that there are two seperate variants responsible for waves in US/UK.

Holy shit
How is this possible?
I mean I don't know anything regarding any viruses because I am a law graduate but how in God's name shall 2 viruses reside in one body.

I got myself vaccinated successfully But we need to be careful right by following all rules set by the government to make ourselves safe right na. And I am doing those as we speak.
Well that is known as "Do jisam ek jaan" (to body one soul) :p
on a serious note, when we say variant, which makes it different entities. Thus infection from both is possible. in medical world. there have been cases where one cancer been cured by other cancer in the same host. example was just for mentioning the presense of 2 cancer in one body and not the cure part ;)

They're just taking the piss now.

Last edited:
Police have started cutting chalan and fining people those who doesn't have vaccination certificate.Now have to keep this damn certificate as ID card.

Back