Health & Fitness Corona is in full swing and its not Joke !

WHO: Omicron Could Spread Faster but It's Still Not Certain

The World Health Organization says early evidence suggests the omicron variant of the coronavirus may be spreading faster than the highly transmissible delta variant and brings with it less severe disease — although it’s too early to make firm conclusions.

These guys are never conclusive of anything ever, do the best to cause fear, acting like FUD posting trolls. Wondering whether they are working in favor of Coronovirus or something.

WHO: Omicron Could Spread Faster but It's Still Not Certain

The World Health Organization says early evidence suggests the omicron variant of the coronavirus may be spreading faster than the highly transmissible delta variant and brings with it less severe disease — although it’s too early to make firm conclusions.

These guys are never conclusive of anything ever, do the best to cause fear, acting like FUD posting trolls. Wondering whether they are working in favor of Coronovirus or something.
I agree... WHO should go back to their analysis room, study the variant and then release news after surety. Right now with this half-arsed approach, it creates more confusion.

It's just Big pharma backed fearmongering at this point of time.

5zDagUr.jpg

Last edited:
I am waiting for Zydus Cadila vaccine or some other mDNA version. unlucky enough in Maharashtra its going to be first tested in NASHIK and JALGAON from where I belong to but don't live :banghead:

What is the speciality of this vaccine compared with Covishield & Covaxin?
its dna base and not protein or dormanted virus based vaccine. much safer. though its not better in percentage. but nearly no side effects so its best form my case. 3 shots after 28 days of gap each. plus its given via skin layer so no niddles :p

Last edited:

<iframe src="https://giphy.com/embed/P4TqKx6NHyLnO" width="480" height="270" frameBorder="0" class="giphy-embed" allowFullScreen></iframe><p><a href="
">via GIPHY</a></p>
How come no mention of Delmicron in western media? More nonsense from indian media?

In US and UK, there are Delta and Omicron waves happening simultaneously. There is no new variant which is a mix of Delta and Omicron.

People are showing presence of Delta and Omicron variants simultaneously in their bodies.
Holy shit
How is this possible?
I mean I don't know anything regarding any viruses because I am a law graduate but how in God's name shall 2 viruses reside in one body.

I got myself vaccinated successfully But we need to be careful right by following all rules set by the government to make ourselves safe right na. And I am doing those as we speak.

Holy shit
How is this possible?
I mean I don't know anything regarding any viruses because I am a law graduate but how in God's name shall 2 viruses reside in one body.

I got myself vaccinated successfully But we need to be careful right by following all rules set by the government to make ourselves safe right na. And I am doing those as we speak.
I was wrong. Delmicron is combination of both Omicron and Delta variants. It has spike proteins of both Omicron and Delta. This is what I could gather from some of Indian news sites.
Yes, we should be even more cautious. Vaccination plus social distancing and masks is the way to go. Avoid crowds whenever you can.

Back