Health & Fitness Corona is in full swing and its not Joke !

But even double dosed people coming from India still have to be quarantined for 10 days. So, still pointless.
Yes, still pointless for now. India has said that it will impose reciprocal measures.

The Brits have said that it is some procedural issue with verification - which is hard to understand as the Indian system provides independent verification via QR code. Not sure what NHS app uses for verification but it should also be along same lines

Last edited:
I Guess Corona is over in India..

Last edited:
Got my 2nd shot of Covishield day before yesterday (1st October).

Arm pain is lesser compared to what I had after the 1st shot. Haven't had fever or headache. Only slight malaise. However, after the first shot I had allergic symptoms like runny nose. This time my throat feels itchy.

But... fully vaccinated so feeling good.

Got my 2nd shot of Covishield day before yesterday (1st October).

Arm pain is lesser compared to what I had after the 1st shot. Haven't had fever or headache. Only slight malaise. However, after the first shot I had allergic symptoms like runny nose. This time my throat feels itchy.

But... fully vaccinated so feeling good.
Ditto. Was apprehensive coz my Dad had post- vaccine issues even after 2nd shot. For me, just a slight sore arm. Got it on 30th Sept.
At one point I was thinking have I been cheated in the name of vaccine. Did they just gave me salt-water or plain water!!

Ditto. Was apprehensive coz my Dad had post- vaccine issues even after 2nd shot. For me, just a slight sore arm. Got it on 30th Sept.
At one point I was thinking have I been cheated in the name of vaccine. Did they just gave me salt-water or plain water!!

My allergies seem to have been triggered from today. Throat feels itchy like I mentioned in my last post and my ears getting blocked from time to time. Sigh.

Finally after getting the 2nd shot on the 1st of this month my throat felt better today. No more itchiness. Arm pain is completely gone which is a huge relief because after the first shot it took almost 2 weeks for my arm pain to completely go away.

My nose is a little runny but I think it should clear up slowly. I just feel lethargic in general which is reminiscent of how I felt after I took the first shot. No fever though this time.

The main road in front of my house is flooded with a sea of people out to do Pandal hopping through the night. I'm really worried now what is to come in the weeks to follow after Durga Puja.

We might see a huge spike in the number of cases in Bengal and be well and truly doomed.

With the rise in festivities, there would be rise in outbreak but situation won't be that desperate like 2nd wave as more and more peeps get 2nd shots.
Unless virus mutates and breaks havoc of whatever defences we have made with the doses.

:confused:

:confused:
Big Pharma getting too greedy or people getting too scared? I'd say a combination of both

Does India specifically Maharashtra might have any trouble uptil December with Corona ?
Zee and few other news channels on youtube are warning about 3rd wave.
Might have to travel inter-state next month.

Sbi, RBI had predicted 3rd wave by August in their report.
Not bringing politics here but you would be better off relying and cross-checking from authentic source of information rather than relying on news source alone.
Book the tickets, see the trend, and then take a decision.

Anyone know how to get tested and get a Covid negative certificate? Want to get one in Chennai, and plan to get tested on Fri so I can get a certificate on Sat. I really want to avoid places where I can come in contact with people who actually might have covid and aren't just getting tested for a certificate.

BTW google seems to be getting less helpful with such things with time, or maybe it's just me.

Anyone know how to get tested and get a Covid negative certificate? Want to get one in Chennai, and plan to get tested on Fri so I can get a certificate on Sat. I really want to avoid places where I can come in contact with people who actually might have covid and aren't just getting tested for a certificate.

BTW google seems to be getting less helpful with such things with time, or maybe it's just me.
I assume you need a RT PCR test. You can get it done in your home. Home collection is available with same day results. You can book and get it done from Apollo hospital as well as from Lister Metropolis.

Back