Health & Fitness Corona is in full swing and its not Joke !

The thing is is there a way to know a list of authorised distributors for 3M or Venus products state wise? How are guys procuring original masks I'm not sure. Where I live most if not all are bloody frauds. They will most definitely sell me counterfeit.

The 3M respirator mentioned above is back in stock on Amazon but of 50 packs, which I don't need atm and more importantly from a seller with poor rating.
Called the helpline on Venus's website in March 2020, they sent me the number of their local distributor.
MOQ was 50 back them, it is the same even now.
He was offering a lower price without an invoice, but I insisted on an invoice, will drop an email to the company querying authenticity.
Have seen this mask being used in high-end private hospitals in Bangalore, verified the certification on CDC website. I don't know anybody in the medical industry so this was the best I could do.

IMO, it's safer to waste 3K on a few respirators which may go waste, than risk infection.

Last edited:
Yes, dysautonomia is common. You may even feel somewhat giddy at times. Drink a lot of fluids.

I am not sure if this is psychological but when I was quarantined and was checking my SPO2 levels, the thought of checking would get my heart racing.
Called the helpline on Venus's website in March 2020, they sent me the number of their local distributor.
MOQ was 50 back them, it is the same even now.
He was offering a lower price without an invoice, but I insisted on an invoice, will drop an email to the company querying authenticity.
Have seen this mask being used in high-end private hospitals in Bangalore, verified the certification on CDC website. I don't know anybody in the medical industry so this was the best I could do.

IMO opinion, it's safer to waste 3K on a few respirators which may go waste, than risk infection.

Can you link me the website? I want to see the mask how it looks and all. Any amazon link just to see would also do.

I am not sure if this is psychological but when I was quarantined and was checking my SPO2 levels, the thought of checking would get my heart racing.
For a few people that I know of, the return to previous levels of pulse rate is taking some time.

Last edited:
Urgent requirement for Oxygen Concentrator at home - please any genuine links and contact details to purchase one would be appreciated. My location West Delhi but can pick it up from anywhere in Delhi/NCR. Thanks

Attachments

• 20210428_131631.jpg
    20210428_131631.jpg
    94.9 KB · Views: 177
Last edited:
@nishthecooldude mate did you even once have a look at Khalsa aid... They are one of a reputable agencies who are giving oxygen supplies to those in dire need. While your concern is understandable given the distrust and fake news from WA University, I can confirm its authenticity from friend of mine who shared the same link when he needed oxygen for his family.

Last edited:
@Tejas01 and @chetansha thank you for sharing about Khalsa Aid. I have a couple of friends whose families might require this service. If you don't mind, could you share in which city they provided this? My friends are located in UP (Lucknow and Allahabad), so wanted to know if they provide it there, in case you have any idea about that. Thanks

@Tejas01 and @chetansha thank you for sharing about Khalsa Aid. I have a couple of friends whose families might require this service. If you don't mind, could you share in which city they provided this? My friends are located in UP (Lucknow and Allahabad), so wanted to know if they provide it there, in case you have any idea about that. Thanks

Thiswas in delhi and ncr .Up is very dicey. Ppl are getting arrested for asking for help so information is very scarce

I think sooner than later we will have a China and Russia like internet - censored and inaccessible without one being tracked 24x7

@nishthecooldude mate did you even once have a look at Khalsa aid... They are one of a reputable agencies who are giving oxygen supplies to those in dire need. While your concern is understandable given the distrust and fake news from WA University, I can confirm its authenticity from friend of mine who shared the same link when he needed oxygen for his family.

Have tried this myself and loads of extended family members as well but is no longer working now. So it’s good if it has helped few people but as of last 3 days or more there is no stock.

I need concentrator for home and these sewa services are providing in Car service only at their respective locations due to rapid rising cases and scarcity of resources which is not possible for everyone to go through.

Thanks everyone for your help but please don’t blindly trust anything which you can’t verify yourself as I know the harsh ground reality here in New Delhi.

If anyone has any references feel free to ping me on pm. Thanks

@red dragon - how useful the oxygen concentrators are actually (especially for moderate to severe cases). There is a mad rush now in Delhi for it. People are quoting insane prices (I was desperately looking for one for my friend's father). I was quoted a whopping Rs.1.5 Lacs for it, next day availability.

Back