Corona virus

Impractical demands? PMO should be sued in SC.

That's public money and they have right to know what is happening to their money. ₹12,000-15,000 crores are in the Account.

page.jpg

Why PM CARES, What happened to PMNRF which has 3,800 crores lying?
Now what am I now, Anti national for questioning?

Last edited:
Sadly you are, my friend.I have donated xyz euros to that fund as the state fund wasn't accepting transfers from Europe.
Agreed, that was not a big amount, but could have given it directly to few suffering people.

Last edited:
I meant for a huge country like India. Considering how much taxpayers' money the government is paying only for planning.
I'm one of those very few fortunate people who didn't suffer much from this epidemic financially.
Just returning my dues, nothing more.
Anyway, the amount doesn't matter ( I was an idiot to put it out like that)
There are people with monthly income of 50-60 thousands INR/ per month have donated to that fund, retired old people donated from their lifetime savings..
Indian politicians ( specially who are in power) are not exactly known for their honesty when it comes to money.
No one in right state of mind should trust them with crores of donated money.
PM did exactly what he was expected to do..sad times indeed.
The PM of our friendly western neighboring country is begging for money. Ours is too proud to beg, too egocentric to borrow, but doesn't hesitate to **** from his old retired countrymen!! Deshbhakt at the finest.

Last edited:
So I'm a double agent, Indian diplomat with Czech residency.
But seriously, if I go to India now they will probably try to arrest me ( warned by many @ twitter), may be that's the reason behind repeated invitations( there are hundreds of better epidemiologists, and few must if Indian origin, ready to work for free)
May be it's the fear of Modi rather than PTSD of Spain causing the insomnia.
My wife, in-laws are terrified of India. My father in law thinks it's more dangerous than North Korea.
We know a Polish Indian couple ( Carolina and Anurag) somehow they have managed to live in India without any major problems. But Carol told my wife that they have been extremely lucky.
Personally I don't really think much about living in India, but do feel sad for my kid. India is still fantastic for kids, we are trying our best to protect him from early exposure to internet/ social media but it is difficult here. Most kids in middle school here have smartphone etc.
Given the fact he carries genes of addiction from both side, we are worried.
Sorry for going completely off topic. It's not PTSD but I'm having some strange things going on in my mind after Spain. Sorry.

Last edited:
take a look at pricing of grocery items.. everything is almost doubled.
e.g - crate of 30 eggs, which were 180/- now going on for 380-390/- , except some hard coded mrp on packets, like oils, biscuits, etc price of everything is jacked up.

^^ Who is this person? Making a lot of videos on Corona.
But I still believe, they should refrain from talking about anti virus/ vaccines. It is not possible for a person to make videos on anti virals without reading pharmacology textbooks.
I'm sure he doesn't know how neucleoside analogues work.
We badly need some replicase inhibitors. In matter of days the virus will make the host cells produce RNA replicase.
This was the problem with Ebola and this is a much smarter virus.
Fauci of a people knows this very well ( he's a ****ing legend) He shouldn't have allowed Trump to dance around Remdesivir.
Anthony Fauci is a legend and God of respiratory syncytial virus related issues. But he's being forced to make premature conclusions. This was a BIG MISTAKE.
This is possibly the only YouTube channel in which the creator actually knows what he is talking about.

Last edited:
But he's being forced to make premature conclusions. This was a BIG MISTAKE.
Looks like you haven't worked for any corporates (... and its is the corporates that run the US, and oh well the POTUS is ...).
The cardinal rules are:
1) you cannot say you do not understand the situation and the outcome
2) you cannot say that your strategy/tactic/plan of action may not work
3) everything should appear to be in your control
4) you have to over commit
5) always hog the limelight and take credit for stuff that someone else does and even those that happen due to random happenstance

Looks like you haven't worked for any corporates (... and its is the corporates that run the US, and oh well the POTUS is ...)
Yes, I have...worst mistake in life...But Dr. Fauci is an institution himself. He's too big a cog for any corporate wheel. That man rewrote our understanding of pulmonolgy. He is not like "great" Indian doctors. He is a true physician!!
I really wanted Trump to fire him, so that he can be of real help to people.

Last edited:
...& the games of mindgames continues... 17th may, then 31st.
Next in line 14th jun, 28th, 12 jul, 2 aug and so on...till only single digit finger counting patients will be there, might take another yr then..
Economy will go in -ve pretty soon.
Peoples hopes going for a toss again & again...

Nationwide till 17th? No relaxation? There was supposed to be some relaxation.
I knew the date, but that was supposed to be for some zones, not the entire country!!
The area I'm planning is geographically in between areas where no new case has been reported in 23vdays. ICMR told me, some buses will run in those areas with low passenger ( 50 percent or so) and I had to keep that in mind. Sorry can't disclose any name.

Nationwide till 17th? No relaxation? There was supposed to be some relaxation.
I knew the date, but that was supposed to be for some zones, not the entire country!!
The area I'm planning is geographically in between areas where no new case has been reported in 23vdays. ICMR told me, some buses will run in those areas with low passenger ( 50 percent or so) and I had to keep that in mind. Sorry can't disclose any name.
You are correct. All activites to resume in green zones with even buses operating with 50% capacity.
Even e-commerce deliveries for non-essential items to resume in these zones. Our whole market has already been open this whole week because we are in a green zone.

View attachment 85431View attachment 85432View attachment 85433

^^ Who is this person? Making a lot of videos on Corona.
But I still believe, they should refrain from talking about anti virus/ vaccines. It is not possible for a person to make videos on anti virals without reading pharmacology textbooks.
I'm sure he doesn't know how neucleoside analogues work.
We badly need some replicase inhibitors. In matter of days the virus will make the host cells produce RNA replicase.
This was the problem with Ebola and this is a much smarter virus.
Fauci of a people knows this very well ( he's a ****ing legend) He shouldn't have allowed Trump to dance around Remdesivir.
Anthony Fauci is a legend and God of respiratory syncytial virus related issues. But he's being forced to make premature conclusions. This was a BIG MISTAKE.
This is possibly the only YouTube channel in which the creator actually knows what he is talking about.
He's a very senior journalist and he simplifies the stuff around Corona. The Print is just about the best media organisation in the country even if small. They're not perfect obviously, and only reflect and simplify what eminent people say. He mentions that in most of his videos that this is over simplified by us, don't follow this as medical advice.

^^ Hey man, I'm nothing against him or his channel. Obviously he is a very good presenter with quality content.
IMHO, the medical videos about vaccines, anti virals creates more confusions/ false hopes.

Back