corrugated boxes

I think he is targeting customers from his place. Good. As for online and packaging, being.smart....I dont want my cakes to get all smashed up,cream getting stuck to the box, looted away, imagine rats in godowns and worst case shipping time >4 days while life of cake w/o refrigeration is at max 2 days.

Bumping thread.

I need some cardboard (corrugated?) boxes for packing household stuff to move it from once city to another.
I always saved those amazon flipkart etc boxes as they are being of immense help currently. But I am short of boxes so I need few more for packing my stuff.
For appliances like microwave, mixer I already have their own box. And I don't have any other appliance (fridge tv etc) to carry so rest of the stuff is utensils and random household articles.
Locally where should I seek the boxes ? Neighborhood Raddiwala ?

A few years ago, whenever I needed boxes for packing, I used to check with my friend who worked in pharmacy. I don't know whether they still get their stuff in those boxes at the pharmacy.

Raddiwala is where is look for when in need of boxes. But not all of them have these boxes. Usually they collect it and give it to just one fellow who sells it. Some kind of centralized selling.

Earlier D-Mart and Metro also used to keep boxes outside their stores. You could take Metro boxes for free and D-Mart boxes at a price. Check those out first.

Anyone makes corrugated boxes or cardboard boxes or have any idea about the making cost of these boxes?

thx

Yes i made corrugated boxes but not in quantity of 100 and for the cost of these boxes you can get those for Rs.5-8 per box and if you want your name printed on it then 1 or 2 rupees will be charged extra but you have to take whole minimum printed quantity which should be 1000 or 2000. its better to take locally printed box in starting.

By the way from here you are?

Bumping thread.

I need some cardboard (corrugated?) boxes for packing household stuff to move it from once city to another.
I always saved those amazon flipkart etc boxes as they are being of immense help currently. But I am short of boxes so I need few more for packing my stuff.
For appliances like microwave, mixer I already have their own box. And I don't have any other appliance (fridge tv etc) to carry so rest of the stuff is utensils and random household articles.
Locally where should I seek the boxes ? Neighborhood Raddiwala ?

You can get those in any neighborhood used carton shops if your place have, or u can ask for cartons in the shops near you they ill give you really cheap.
If you are in delhi then you can find used cartons in Shastri nagar.

Last edited:
Ok tomorrow I will go and check if I can get them in my area. Thanks for the inputs. I will ask local Raddiwala too if he can suggest me where to get them.

you can also try some factory outlet or factories nearby. I get mine when needed from Haldiram or Bisleri.

Yes i made corrugated boxes but not in quantity of 100 and for the cost of these boxes you can get those for Rs.5-8 per box and if you want your name printed on it then 1 or 2 rupees will be charged extra but you have to take whole minimum printed quantity which should be 1000 or 2000. its better to take locally printed box in starting.

By the way from here you are?
i am in hyderabad , can i get your details ,lets discuss this

Back