PC Peripherals Corsair 650D or 800D or NZXT Switch 810.. HELP

sku11_munch3r

Disciple
Hey guys,

Need help on deciding which case to pick up before I begin my build.

Rig:

CPU-i5-3570k
Motherboard- ASUS P8Z77-V
Ram- 8GB Corsair or Gskill
GPU- EVGA GTX 680 SC
PSU- Corsair 750W
SSD- 128GB Crucial M4
HDD- 1TB WD

After looking at like a gazillion reviews, I am now officially confused as hell. I am looking to build a rig that will be capable of holding a Corsair H100 CPU cooler in the near future.
Cant seem to decide on which case though. Supposedly the Switch 810 has tons of space but the plastic panels leave a lot to be desired(apparently they look and feel cheap according to a few people). Now the Corsair cases look like they have better build quality but the features are lacking as compared to the Switch. Also, I'd prefer if the case had a fair amount of dust filters.

Would really appreciate some feedback and opinions.

NZXT Switch 810
Newegg.com - NZXT SWITCH 810 White CA-SW810-W1 Steel / Plastic ATX HYBRID Full Tower Gaming Computer Case

Corsair 650D
Newegg.com - Corsair Obsidian Series 650D (CC650DW-1) Black Steel structure with black brushed aluminum faceplate ATX Mid Tower Computer Case

Corsair 800D
Newegg.com - Corsair Obsidian Series 800D CC800DW Black Aluminum / Steel ATX Full Tower Computer Case

Hold on till 15th Nov as Phantom 820 is launching in India on that day. You might like it but out of above three models, I would say 800D due to its build quality

Checked with ITwares and they have the old version of the 800D, unfortunately it has only USB 2.0 on the front panel. That was a big deal for me. Also they are selling it for 16k, not sure if I want to spend more than that. Other stores like prime are selling it at a higher price.

Back