Corsair Customer Support - Feedback Thread

AK3D

Adept
This is a small post to show my appreciation of the way Corsair India handled my RMA request.

My VX450 conked out by itself on Monday, and I didn't have much time to pursue the replacement, and therefore, nothing was done then. I called my computer service guy on Tuesday, and of course, he wasn't available at the time.
Then, I pulled out the PSU, and tested it on my brother's machine, with no luck.
On Wednesday, I mailed Corsair India (indiaservice@corsair.com) and asked them about their RMA procedure. They responded in a couple of hours, and I got the address of Kaizen locally. I took my PSU there, and the lady there gave me an inward receipt and informed me that it would take at least about a week or even two to sort out etc.
I was considering buying a Seasonic S12II 620 by this time, as I didn't want a 2 week downtime, if that happened.

Anyway, I decided to wait and see what solution Corsair came up with. Today (in 4 days flat), their parcel reached me by courier, and on opening the package, I found a brand new TX550 in lieu of the VX450 . My system is up and running, and I'm a happy customer.
This is the second experience I've had with Corsair service (One time, it was with RAM a while ago), and both times, they came through with flying colours. I'm just glad I decided to by products from this company, since they stand behind their warranty, and do not hassle the customer at all.

I agree. This is the best, hassle free experience I have seen, so far. The worst, has obviously been, well, RMA of my 8800GT. Prime screwed up. big time.

I came here just to post this. Yes....Corsair India service is awesome. Here is my experience:
After my PSU - TX750W went almost dead, I checked info for RMA. I found this page in Google search. I sent a mail to indiaservice@corsair.com like above. They instructed me to submit my PSU at nearest Service center and for me it was Kaizen Infoserve, Lamington Road. I submitted the PSU on Wednesday 25th and got a brand new replacement for PSU yesterday i.e. 29th at home. The Service center guys at Kaizen were very helpful during the whole submission process.

Thanks to Corsair and Kaizen. Most importantly
, thanks AK3D for creating this thread.

Around two year old Corsair 400CX conked off 2 weeks back. Went to Kaizen, Lamington Rd., applied for RMA.
New Corsair 430CX couriered to my place within 5 days.

Corsair is best for SMPS, pendrivers, etc. in my books for now.

Around two year old Corsair 400CX conked off 2 weeks back. Went to Kaizen, Lamington Rd., applied for RMA.
New Corsair 430CX couriered to my place within 5 days.

Corsair is best for SMPS, pendrivers, etc. in my books for now.

Isnt corsair 430 inferior to 400cx , so they should have replaced with vx450 or cx500?

The CX430 non V2 version is not 80+ certified compared to CX400 which is 80+ certified.After many issues with CX430 Corsair launched CX430V2 version with 80+ certification.Corsair VX series can only be matched by TX series nothing less.The new VS,GS and CX series are not as solid as VX series which was launched by corsair before.I myself have had some terrible experiences wtih CX430 series so it's better to avoid that.
Isnt corsair 430 inferior to 400cx , so they should have replaced with vx450 or cx500?

CX430v2 is almost equal to CX400 .

---------- Post added at 10:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:17 PM ----------

Now dont tell me you didnt had any issues with VX450 Tejas.. :p
The CX430 non V2 version is not 80+ certified compared to CX400 which is 80+ certified.After many issues with CX430 Corsair launched CX430V2 version with 80+ certification.Corsair VX series can only be matched by TX series nothing less.The new VS,GS and CX series are not as solid as VX series which was launched by corsair before.I myself have had some terrible experiences wtih CX430 series so it's better to avoid that.

The VX450 didn't stop working there was some glitch in the wire but the psu was working,On the other hand CX series stopped working and i had to RMA twice.:(
CX430v2 is almost equal to CX400 .

---------- Post added at 10:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:17 PM ----------

Now dont tell me you didnt had any issues with VX450 Tejas.. :p

Corsair is best in terms of warranty, I received my replacement within 24 hrs from Bangalore. Submitted the psu at kaizen at lamington morning, spoke to guy in Bangalore , next day morning I had the PSU, Brand new. I remember even had a thread here :)

Hail Corsair. One modest/under-rated company, setting their own standards, raising the bar all the time! Glad i bought VX450 years ago.

I submitted my VX450 on 1st of August in the afternoon and received TX550M this morning, even before I woke up. My dad told me there's a package for you, when I was going to brush my teeth and saw the box with Kaizen logo. Unbelievable :)
All hail Corsair!!!

Back