Corsair Flash Voyagers - Full And Mini

Status
Not open for further replies.
Didnt the Voyager GTs have awesome read/write speeds?

Do the normal Voyagers lose out a lot in terms of speed?

The minis aren't that hot in terms of speed. I don;t know about benchmarking programs, but in regular transfers it gives me about 6 mb/s in write mode, and about 10 in read mode.

But they're really, really small. That was my only requirement, so I'm happy with them. I'm using them on a laptop where they have to be stacked with a Netconnect dongle, so small size is really the key spec here.

I'm not bothered abt the Mini.

There was a Voyager GT earlier. This is the normal Voyager.

I want to know if there is any difference.

Nikhil said:
I'm not bothered abt the Mini.

There was a Voyager GT earlier. This is the normal Voyager.

I want to know if there is any difference.

The GT comes with the awesome write speeds. the normal voyager on the other hand has only(relatively) about 10mbps ka write speeds.

Nikhil said:
Didnt the Voyager GTs have awesome read/write speeds?

Do the normal Voyagers lose out a lot in terms of speed?

Forget about getting those 16GB Corsair GT cause they have a different flash chips which are alot slower than the 8GB GT ones.. My 2GB GT(on my new system) copies a 700mb movie in 34s(21MB/s) :D

Updated prices :D:D:D:D:D:D:eek:hyeah::eek:hyeah::eek:hyeah::eek:hyeah::bleh::bleh::bleh::bleh::hap2::hap2::hap2::hap2::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Corsair Flash Voyager 4GB - Rs 625/- + Shipping

Corsair Flash Voyager 8GB - Rs 1350/- + Shipping

Corsair Flash Voyager 16GB - Rs 2850/- + Shipping

Corsair Flash Voyager 32GB - Rs 8150/- + Shipping

Intersted in Corsair Flash Voyager 4GB - Rs 625/- + Shipping.. Before confirming wanted to check some info. Check Pm

PMed u....wont be online for the next few days , so please call me on the number given in the PM for any info....

PhOeNiX said:
PMed u....wont be online for the next few days , so please call me on the number given in the PM for any info....

mind sending me your # as well please... wanted to pick up asap... 4gb

1 X Flash Voyager 4GB

1 X Flash Voyager 16GB

Pm me your details, will pay by the end of this week for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back