PC Peripherals Corsair service really rocks...

Naga

Skilled
I have this Twinx 3500LLPro 2x1 GB Kit. One stick died on me a few days back and I had requested a RMA ticket from the corsair website. Had bought these for a very high price almost 3 years back from Tirupati thru SMC, Delhi. Lost my bills and any documentation regarding the purchase.

Honestly, I was very surprised to receive an e-mail accepting my RMA request with all details regarding where to ship and RMA procedure etc. Now I just have to ship the sticks across :hap2: .

Other's here have been recipients of Corsair's service too but I just had to tell everybody here about Corsair's excellent response too :) . Corsair rocks :hap2:

Corsair is on a overdrive to be the most loved brand....cool..

atlast there is a brand dat cares for its indian customers...

sTALKEr said:
@naga.. where exactly will you have to ship ur RAM to?

California, US. They'll pay the delivery charges while I have to cover the cost of shipping to their offices.They'll ship thru UPS Expedited Service.

Naga said:
California, US. They'll pay the delivery charges while I have to cover the cost of shipping to their offices.They'll ship thru UPS Expedited Service.

When i read the title I though you were praising Corsair India's service and not Corsair US. Didn't Corsair India honour the warranty? why did you have to ship them to the US?
BTW how much did it cost you to ship the RAM's to the US?

Tirupati didn't have the RAM in stock and since it'll take long enough to get a replacement, I thought it'll be better to ship it to the US. No idea about shipping cost as of now as I'd delegated a staff to ship it. Will update 2moro.

Dont say anything so soon. I had a similar experience with BFG. they replied to my mail and everything promptly. then they said they wont ship to India (fair enough. I had bought the card in the US).

Then when I finally got my card back after 8 months, it was dead. Had to go through the whole process again. They again refused to ship to India. This was a little pissing off. Not my fault that they sent a defective card !!

Not trying to dampen your spirits here Naga, just telling you not to speak too soon :pP

^^^point noted. Though they have agreed to ship it to India, let's see how it turns out. For now, I'm just glad to know I'll get replacement sticks.

Back