Corsair SPEC-04 build

rakesh_sharma23

Do It Yourself
Adept
PC build inside a budget tempered glass case the Corsair SPEC-04.
Everything is good in this case except one thing, personally I feel the front panel should be on the tempered glass side.

01.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg

04.jpg

05.jpg

06.jpg

07.jpg

08.jpg

09.jpg

10.jpg

Hope you like the build. Waiting for new Graphics card and Corsair M.2 SSD to arrive. Will update more.

Thanks

Corsair really needs to update the innards of these cases. Having a case without a power supply shroud and proper cable management conduits just doesn't work anymore.

Even 2500 rupee cases from noname vendors have better interior design than this.

^^ To be honest, computer cases have all become a pile of crap these days. There isn't a single decent super tower case any more. Every design is loaded with that same formula of tempered glass + RGB led's all over the place. They don't seem to care about the stuff that really matters like the internals.

^^ To be honest, computer cases have all become a pile of crap these days. There isn't a single decent super tower case any more. Every design is loaded with that same formula of tempered glass + RGB led's all over the place. They don't seem to care about the stuff that really matters like the internals.
you need to look at caselabs

^^ Been looking at them for years. I would love flexible cases like that, but importing is gonna be a big hassle especially if it gets struck at customs for any reason.

FYI, I am currently using the Xigmatek Elysium which is a massive case. It would have been the best case ever for me if it were only made of aluminium and had a removable motherboard tray.

Recently, I was wondering if I could get a custom case made from aluminium. I would love a cube case with 6 x 5.25" bays, removable motherboard tray (ATX/E-ATX form factor) support for long graphics cards. 5.25" bays have all but become extinct on cases these days. The advantage of 5.25" bays is that I can install hot swap bays for HDD's.

I have been using a caselabs for the last few years and its definitely one of the best out there. For a person who used to changing hardware on a regular basis, this case is a boon. And the build quality and paint finish is built to last forever.

I guess I am probably one of only a handful of people to have this in India even now.

Back