Corsair Voyager GT 16GB @ Rs. 1849 Shipped Across the Nation

Status
Not open for further replies.
35c1sea.jpg

Corsair Flash Voyager GT Pen Drive

4pyxjp.jpg

The 16GB Flash Voyager features Corsair's proprietary all-rubber housing boasting unheard-of durability. In many third party reviews, the Flash Voyager has been shown laundered, baked, frozen, boiled, dropped, even run over by an SUV, and it continues to work! We obviously don't recommend you treat your Voyager to such abuse, but it's good to know that it's up to the challenge of living at the bottom of your briefcase, purse, or desk drawer!

The Flash Voyager USB 2.0 drive is stylish, compact, and reliable, so you know you can trust it with your MP3s, digital images, presentations and other critical data. The GT model is optimized for speed in up- and downloading. Fully Plug and Play with most operating systems and backward-compatible with USB 1.1. Includes TrueCrypt security software, which enables AES-256-bit encryption, hidden and password protected partitions.

Features:

• Plug & Play functionality in Windows® Vista, XP, 2000, ME, Linux 2.4 and
  • later, Mac OS 9, X and later
  • Limited 10-year warranty

Corsair Flash Voyager 16GB USB Pen Drive - Rs. 1849 Shipped Across the Nation

One Piece Left

To Order Visit Corsair Voyager GT 16GB USB Pen Drive

or Request us via PM

or request to list on Ebay

Re: Corsair Voyager GT - Yes they are Back - 16GB @ 2099 Shipped Across the Nation

Good Price, paid for one, Order no: 449.

Re: Corsair Voyager GT - Yes they are Back - 16GB @ 2099 Shipped Across the Nation

Boss, Paid 4 days before, Didn't you receive the payment yet?

Tirupati Enterprises Now quote 2 years for Corsair Pen Drive, but you are quoting 10 years, How to Check/Verify ?

jennifer have not got money. pls check at your end. mate warranty is not via tirupati but kaizen. and is 10 years only. tirupati is no more distri for corsair pendirves n memory afaik

I want one.. could you please send me the details pls.

jennifer have not got money. pls check at your end.

Dear Customer,

According to our records it show that the amount of Rs.2099.00 has been successfully transferred to the beneficiary account on August 04, 2010.

We request you to check with the beneficiary account with EFT transaction number 169091751 for further assistance.

Sincerely,

Md Akbar
Account Manager
ICICI Bank limited

"If you receive an SMS from ICICI Bank with a Unique Reference Number or URN without you having added a new payee in your account through internet banking, report to us immediately. Do not disclose the URN to any stranger, even if the person claims to be our employee"

"Please do not reply to any e-mail that asks you for your bank-account-related information / details. These are called phishing e-mails and are designed with intent to fraudulently capture your bank account and personal details for misuse etc."
-----Original Message-----
From: 76095401@infinity.icicibank.co.in (76095401@infinity.icicibank.co.in)
Date: Monday, August 09, 2010 06:10 PM
To: infinity_am@icicibank.com (infinity_am@icicibank.com)
Subject: Fund Transfer
Sir,

On 4th August I have trasnfered INR. 2099 to my friend and the transfer number is: 169091751

But the money not yet been credited to his account, his account number is: 05860100013423 Name : Anuj Garg Bank Name BANK OF BARODA IFSC BARB0PARLIA

Please do me the needful, Thank you.

Attachments

• screenshot.jpg
    screenshot.jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 122

^ mate i dont see the money in my account am PM you the screen shot. may be you can see something i was not able to in my account. The money has surely not come in yet

But the account number seems to be correct. Seems like something is wrong with the transaction. I will check with the bank for any possibilities of withdrawal and I will order again, Do you have any ebay listing for this?

^ no ebay listing as of now. though it can be done

But I wont hereafter ready to trust ICICI or BANK OF BARODA to order anything online in TE Market. Cant you enable credit card payment in your site?

^ mate just contact your bank they will refund you the money. transactions at times just happen to fail and credit back in 7 - 10 days. i can list it on ebay and you can buy it

Money transfered today. Pls check your a/c. I have sent the transaction details in PM.

My order no. is 462.

^ will be sent as soon as money reflects.

2 x 16gb corsair GT

Transferred money to your account. My order number is 461. Please check and confirm.

Have you received the money ??

Pls let me know when you start shipping ??

And how come ITware is selling 100/- cheaper than you ??

Dont you have the same supplier ??

^ all confirmed money will be updated in a while on the website. i have no clue what he is doing to the pricing.

sorry

offtopic

who handles warranty rma etc for corsair rams and psu?

i am going to buy from deler in kolkata!!

Guys,

ICICI is not ready to refund my money, Is there any way to get the money back, I dont know whos mistake is this and where the money goes as the Transaction shows that its successful. Any Help Guys?

Dear Customer,

We are unable to confirm the beneficiary account number as per the security reasons.

We request you to kindly check in bill pay : show payments made option to know transaction was successful / failed .

Sincerely,

Md Akbar

Account Manager

ICICI Bank limited

^ first time in more than a year such a thing has happened. money cant disappear . people do lacs or funds trf via rtgs now. there has to be some glitch. i will check with my bank as well

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back