Counter Strike 1.6 Help. PLZ

Sylar

Disciple
I m Using Windows 7 , I hav installed Counterstrike, but Everytime i start the game.. after loading resources, it hangs at The OK button :mad: and then No key Works :'( .
i hav to Control alt + del and Quit the game... PLZ PLZ PLZ help ...

Yes i Am using Origional Steam only , and i hav the latest graphic Drivers and i hav tried Compatibility Mode also... But No Effect :'(

I guess it must probably be a firewall problem, has the game worked well before ? make sure there is an exception for 'hl.exe' in windows firewall or any other firewall that you are having.

else, in steam library, right click counterstrike and in the launch options put -dxlevel8 and if the game runs, clear this option afterwards.

if nothing works, headon to the steam forums and try out various fps increasing tweaks.

_

DigitalDude said:
I guess it must probably be a firewall problem, has the game worked well before ? make sure there is an exception for 'hl.exe' in windows firewall or any other firewall that you are having.

else, in steam library, right click counterstrike and in the launch options put -dxlevel8 and if the game runs, clear this option afterwards.

if nothing works, headon to the steam forums and try out various fps increasing tweaks.

_
I hav done all this, bt still the Problem Presists,, and i also hav deleted all the content of cs and steam and reinstalled it all .. bt the same story again and again ... :'(

Copy the steam folder and try to launch from a friend's PC, you will know if the Steam files are corrupt. Then there is the universal solution, format :)

jc36lect3r said:
Copy the steam folder and try to launch from a friend's PC, you will know if the Steam files are corrupt. Then there is the universal solution, format :)
Even Done This .. Did not Work , he also has Windows 7 :'(

Back