Counter Strike 2

Oh My God Omg GIF by The Office

I played one deathmatch, I felt the netcode changes, hit reg feels improved, easier to kill the enemy, but I also die quickly, sometimes I don't even know from where.

I think its a win-win.

Will take some time both for devs to improve things like recoil,movement etc and also for players to get accustomed to the changes.

From what I see when I launch the game, it says "Prime Enabled", but I still see the option to buy prime upgrade in the store. Anyone know why this is?

I never bought prime for CSGO either, but I did buy CSGO at full retail cost at release, don't know if they automatically gave me prime for that.

Edit: I can't buy prime for myself, I guess it must have given me prime when CSGO went F2P.

Last edited:
From what I see when I launch the game, it says "Prime Enabled", but I still see the option to buy prime upgrade in the store. Anyone know why this is?

I never bought prime for CSGO either, but I did buy CSGO at full retail cost at release, don't know if they automatically gave me prime for that.

Edit: I can't buy prime for myself, I guess it must have given me prime when CSGO went F2P.
anyone who had made the purchase for csgo before it went free to play, was given "prime status". Prime was basically a way for valve to make some money off the community that was new to the game and also to prevent hackers from ruining for everyone (since now all they had to do was create a new account and login) including those who had bought the game earlier. non prime players cant even play prime competitive matches either, so that was added incentive to pay the 1$ monthly subscription to enable you to play on prime MM and with people with legit trust factor ratings.

finally playing CS2, i'm really liking the hitreg on the engagements, i'm looking forward to playing some comp after 5 years, game sucked back then. all the smokes work the same, right?

Back