Counter-Strike: Global Offensive - Discussion Thread

The popularity of csgo has gone way down, with the rise of popularity of overwatch and pubg. They stroke the fps need for any casual gamer. So there might be a drop in prices for most of the items as the market is bound to have an influx of items from people moving on and have a need to money to invest in other games.
Even the prices of some PUBG items have fallen. Another reason behind is the 7 day trade ban stupidity by steam & temporary trade ban by bluehole itself. Some guy purchased a rare pan for 70usd and listed it on opskins for 30000$ few days after that the trade ban came and his item got stuck there.:tearsofjoy:

Hi guys need a help.

I have an old steam account with CS: GO in it (level 6. 19 hours played) & 5-6 other games in it. I want to sell it now. But the games were activated in india. My question is can any person from some other country say europe or any other east asian countries can play them using that account?

You should, this is no different than relocating to another country with your account. If you really want to find out try logging in using a VPN.

@quan chi Most of the game bought in India (hard copies) are region locked (this is because of the Indian pricing that existed before). Especially CS:GO. I had to travel to S.Korea on business and had my laptop with me. But I was unable to play CS:GO when i connect it to the local wifi. Didnt try it over a VPN though.

okay..thanks for the reply. :) Mine was not a hard copy hope it works.. Guys please ask if any of your friends wants to buy it. csgo is unranked (only 1 mm won).

Rest of the details
Reason for sale : I am not using it much.
Steam Level : 9
Account is 100% neat and clean no cheats were used ever. (I will not be responsible if you use any cheats)

Payment Method : steam gift card (easiest and preferred)

If interested then PM me or reply to this thread. Also note I will remove the steam authenticator once the deal is finalized for obvious reasons. I will remove all the friends from the list & remove all the groups if you want. Thus you have to activate the authenticator from your side and wait for 15 days.

Thanks.

Last edited:
Its good that I left MM its still the same old nonsense. I tried few with my alternate account and Lost 2 matches back to back.

Last edited:
^^Millions of dollars gone.:fearscream: I think those skin owner idiots were too greedy and forgot to reclaim them. Also mcskillet has been trade banned.

Last edited:
Back