Courier Service Feedback

Yes it became so bad that, none of them used to even turn up for pickup. It was clear to me that none of the courier partners were bothered with them. Not to mention the fake status update that thr item was not ready for pickup.
This was specific to my location though.
Happened with me in Delhi too but only with Ekart and Xpressbees via Shiprocket, not once but multiple times. Choosing Delhivery/Bluedart always worked for me.
With that said, I've also discontinued using it.

I used to send packages using Delhivery Direct and surprisingly they responded to queries within 24 hours. It is another thing that sometimes no one came for pickup and the customer service had no response apart from asking when to reschedule it to.

I reached out to Shiprocket support because I used it for the first time and expected them to take responsibility of issuesmresultimg out of their service rather than reaching out to every courier separately each time.

Also never received Bluedart as an option yet for any delivery. Do get the Amazon as an option now and then but it always mentions that packages need to have sticker based labels because of which I haven't used it yet as I don't ship that regularly to get label stickers and print on them.
Now had XpressBees put up a fake weight dispute where they are claiming a weight of just above 500g for an A4 envelope containing about 10-15 pages and weighing less than 150g. To add salt to the injury, it is for the order which they did a RTO.

This follows an earlier discrepancy from eKart where they claimed a weight of few grams above 2 kg for something weighing about 1.2 kg.

In short, will suggest to never use these couriers, especially with Shiprocket where they keep claiming fake weights and hope that the customer either doesn't have images of the dimensions or weight, or doesn't respond in 7 days.

Shiprocket as an intermediary is simply a joke in terms of support and facilitating such practices.

'Post Office Bill Certain To Be Misused'

See for yourselves how pathetic is courier service from Kolkata and it has always been like this. Moreover, this is the so called Speeedd post whereas a normal Registered post usually gets delivered in max 10 days and here you can see, its playing like a football within Kolkata for a week..

Seems Kolkata is the US of India where it keeps juggling between tiny villages and towns like the states in the US before finally getting out of bengal.

PATHETIC! is the only word that comes to my mind..

1703336919221.png

within tamilnadu professional is good max nextday delivery

I know these one off things happen with all companies, but I once sent a courier with Professional. It was marked as delivered without actual delivery. It had never even shown out for delivery. The person I had sent it to finally had to go to the courier office and check. They kept denying that it would still be in the office, but after some arguments, they finally agreed to check. It was lying in their office. Nobody offered any apology or showed any regret for this harassment, it was like a normal day, like "ok, it was still here and we marked it delivered, so what. You got your package now". Been wary of Professional since then.

I know these one off things happen with all companies, but I once sent a courier with Professional. It was marked as delivered without actual delivery. It had never even shown out for delivery. The person I had sent it to finally had to go to the courier office and check. They kept denying that it would still be in the office, but after some arguments, they finally agreed to check. It was lying in their office. Nobody offered any apology or showed any regret for this harassment, it was like a normal day, like "ok, it was still here and we marked it delivered, so what. You got your package now". Been wary of Professional since then.
Actually it's not so one off, happened to me many times. Even recently I had called them to deliver a courier to home but they asked to come to office as usual. It's been a week and they couldn't deliver it yet even though their office is only around 1km away.

Back