Courier Service Feedback

Sent an external 2.5" HDD to Bangalore through Shiprocket+Blue Dart.

@Ravinder Dhillon confirmed that he was not contacted by Blue Dart.

Can't believe Blue Dart can can do these things in one of the biggest cities in India.

View attachment 199109
Asked someone higher up in Blue Dart (Delhi office) I know, to get it delivered tomorrow or tell the exact reason. Normally, I don't want to take favor for routine things. Let's see.

OT -
I see members here saying they use shiprocket.

How does one use shiprocket for personal (C2C) couriers?

I asked customer care and they told me they only do B2C shipments and not C2C.

Their registration link is also business oriented only.

Thank you.

Mods - If this deserves a new thread, please shift there.

Same thing happened to me, 6kg package 50kg charged. Filed a complaint in consumer forum and Shiprocket apologized and refunded next day. The funny thing is they dont email you when there's time to dispute it. They email you the day the 7 day dispute period passes
I had just 80 rs in balance and they have made it like minus 400, i don't think i am gonna pay it they can pound sands for all i care,
OT -
I see members here saying they use shiprocket.

How does one use shiprocket for personal (C2C) couriers?

I asked customer care and they told me they only do B2C shipments and not C2C.

Their registration link is also business oriented only.

Thank you.

Mods - If this deserves a new thread, please shift there.
You just pose yourself as a seller that's it,they Don't ask for much details except for kyc
If you are sure and on the label if exact dimensions and weight is mentioned then you can escalate and get the refund.
The 7 days have passed so according to them i have to accept it at all cost,they have put my wallet balance in negative ,i guess i will just stop using their service
What are both of your locations? Location also matters like in my case bangalore sucks!
Location was mumbai to bangalore

I had just 80 rs in balance and they have made it like minus 400, i don't think i am gonna pay it they can pound sands for all i care,

You just pose yourself as a seller that's it,they Don't ask for much details except for kyc

The 7 days have passed so according to them i have to accept it at all cost,they have put my wallet balance in negative ,i guess i will just stop using their service

Location was mumbai to bangalore
Like I said, do what I did and they will revert everything next day.

Attachments

• bluedart.jpeg
    bluedart.jpeg
    101.5 KB · Views: 14
  • bd1.png
    bd1.png
    111.3 KB · Views: 14
Back