Courier Service Feedback

Do you mean, shreemaruthi?
Aren't those two the same?
I have tried two different tracking URLs from google but one gives server error and the other doesn't shows any info.
What i want to know is, have anyone ever tracked their package on maruti courier lol

Aren't those two the same?
I have tried two different tracking URLs from google but one gives server error and the other doesn't shows any info.
What i want to know is, have anyone ever tracked their package on maruti courier lol
Ok, the correct url is :: Online Tracking - Shree Maruti Courier Service Pvt. Ltd.::

Just 2 days back i've received a item through them and of-course it was trackable, but still it was not showing as delivered.(i've received the item 2 days back itself)

My experience with Aramex continues to be top notch. Just received delivery on a Sunday afternoon! As almost always, the delivery guy called me up before coming.

From what I understand, in Delhi NCR, Aramex seems to have a wonderful service but its pretty poor in a lot of other towns.

have sent n recd articles via aramex 3 times now, and all the 3 times the delivery was late.
Twice by a day, and the other time the person showed up hours later after what i was told when i had called up.

Never calls up b4 arriving and doesnt provides the phone number for the person who is out for delivery. (Replies the same when asked if he can call up and enquire about his position.)

DTDC people handling the articles near the sector 7 office are pathetic.
They get their daily delivery in a sack which they carelessly empty on the floor and then begin throwing em in different baskets for sorting. Saw the courier lying near the legs of the chair in a careless fashion with every chance of it getting broken.
No wonder got 2 of my ps3 games with crack on box, with a disc getting cracked as well in one of those instances.

DTDC charged me 240/- for 1050gm Graphics card pack from kochi to banglore. the buyer got the packet with in 24 hours.......................... I like to DTDC

Guys,
What is best as well as the cheapest courier that will get my package safely delivered to Canada ??
The package has nothing but clothes and spices,I talked to DHL and those guys told me 8k for 10kg

Isn't that a bit too much ?? But I'm guessing that all package going international through DHL,FedEx,DTDC get insured and tht's why the cost is high,Is that so ??

Sent from my GNex using Tapatalk 2

It isn't the insurance, it is the weight. Your best bet is to send these through your office's preferred courier, you would get a great discount compared to approaching these guys directly. Alternatively, you can go for India Post. They are quite good.

Guys,
What is best as well as the cheapest courier that will get my package safely delivered to Canada ??
The package has nothing but clothes and spices,I talked to DHL and those guys told me 8k for 10kg

Isn't that a bit too much ?? But I'm guessing that all package going international through DHL,FedEx,DTDC get insured and tht's why the cost is high,Is that so ??

Sent from my GNex using Tapatalk 2

use worldnetexpress courier.
those guys are dhl plus indian post/

Guys, I have sold a 500 GB laptop hdd to a guy in TE and send it via Firstflight from Trivandrum to Hyderabad on 1st september 2012.
The item havnt reached the destination yet :(
It still shows "In transit" when i try on their website:http://www.firstflight.net/n_contrac_new.asp?tracking1=MH0101279
I have contacted the local office in Trivandrum, and they said to give a written complaint. and i have done that
Is there anything else can i do
Please help me guys.
Thanks in advance.

Guys, I have sold a 500 GB laptop hdd to a guy in TE and send it via Firstflight from Trivandrum to Hyderabad on 1st september 2012.
The item havnt reached the destination yet :(
It still shows "In transit" when i try on their website:First Flight Couriers Ltd.
I have contacted the local office in Trivandrum, and they said to give a written complaint. and i have done that
Is there anything else can i do
Please help me guys.
Thanks in advance.

its just one day dude.wait.

Back