Courier Service Feedback

Guys, its been more than 30 days. I send the hdd on 1st september, and now its 2nd October :( Please help me, can i file a complaint at police station or something ? what should I do ?

Did the guys at first flight say file a complaint at the police station? I think they meant their office.also why not follow up with their central office and their toll free number.

BEWARE OF DTDC .
Recently i sent a S2 CDMA phone to Gurgaon thru DTDC, i was shocked when the person who got it said he got an empty box. We sent emails etc to DTDC and one Mr.Harshan, Regional area manager, was supposed to take care of the whole thing. He spoke to me on phone once or twice and assured me my claim would be settled, and also they have identified the person who stole the phone in their office @ New Delhi.
Now suddenly he makes a U turn , he is not replying to emails, nor answering tele calls,. then CBE branch manager spoke to me saying my claim has been rejected as i had not declared it as a phone.
Sucks

^^ Why do people give phones and other expensive electronics to DTDC, they have stolen many times from TE members packages, still people go for it :confused1:

For phones, tablets etc use overnite mobile express, TNT, bluedart, even the superslow aramex fellows dont steal mobiles.

BEWARE OF DTDC .
Recently i sent a S2 CDMA phone to Gurgaon thru DTDC, i was shocked when the person who got it said he got an empty box. We sent emails etc to DTDC and one Mr.Harshan, Regional area manager, was supposed to take care of the whole thing. He spoke to me on phone once or twice and assured me my claim would be settled, and also they have identified the person who stole the phone in their office @ New Delhi.
Now suddenly he makes a U turn , he is not replying to emails, nor answering tele calls,. then CBE branch manager spoke to me saying my claim has been rejected as i had not declared it as a phone.
Sucks
Had a similar situation like you, everything except the Moto Photon is in perfect condition.
The phone is vanished. To my surprise, those same guys are now taking Bluedart alone.
they did nothing and simply put the blame on the sender.

I Have been using DTDC for a year now, but what I am ashtonished is the behavior of Harshan , area manager. He tells me one thing on the phone and says nothing on email , and stops responding completely.
Wonder how did DTDC hire him at all

overnite couriers banged my courier by delivering it some one else ...for many days it was showing "IN TRANSIT " but when I check the status today it was updated to delivered on Wednesday , 10/10/2102 but I didn't received the courier ..neither anyone in my family ,what to do now ??

Had sent a used headphone to Mumbai , bluedart charged me OCTROI. !d!0ts were persistant in charging even after i told its a bloody used headphone. If its lost and if i had declared low value i am screwed , if i declare correct value even then i am screwed.

Bluedart has the most worst tracking system , call center is run by bunch of lamers who give wrong information.Its better to avoid bluedart if sending items into Mumbai.

My item shipped by eBay on monday i received it today being tuesday Gandhi Jayanti by FedEx.
:bigok::hail::yahoo:
FedEx rocks... :)

^^Even i was stunned in my case when the seller on ebay shipped the item on evening and dam i received it next day morning by 8:30 am. This is the best i have seen till now . Truly FedEx style,they are the best :bigok:

what would be the best courier to ship mobile from delhi to bangalore? Also, any approx rate?
Fedex is quoting 800, isn't it too high? Time of delivery is too very important/

Fedex: Received two items within 24 hours of shipment

Aramax: Been 1.5 month, same package (a book on COD) sent twice by HS18, still undelivered and pending with Aramax; they always call me in the afternoon when I am at office, and then say we cannot come before afternoon

Anyone from hyderabad shipping mobile through courier. I used to ship it through parcel monkey for Rs 80, but now there website is down. All other courier I go to asks Rs 500+, any cheaper options available.

Back