Courier Service Feedback

I just checked the status on First Flight and it says 'Pending-PARTY NOT AVAILABLE'. No one showed up yesterday and still they set this status.

I had placed an order from intencity via ebay. I have made the payment and the product was shipped through First Flight.

I am wondering if I should wait till tomorrow or atleast get in touch with the seller and keep them posted about this.

I just checked the status on First Flight and it says 'Pending-PARTY NOT AVAILABLE'. No one showed up yesterday and still they set this status.

I had placed an order from intencity via ebay. I have made the payment and the product was shipped through First Flight.

I am wondering if I should wait till tomorrow or atleast get in touch with the seller and keep them posted about this.

I think you should contact your local First Flight office.

But in most delayed shipping cases these courier companies put up these bs status updates just to absolve themselves from responsibility.

Professional : nothing much to mention just un before their name
DTDC : average to good.
FedEX : Good but Expensive
Bluedart : Biggest Liars, Will simply update that consignee not available or door closed without attempting to deliver. where destination was a company address which has dedicated mail room which is opened 24x7. happened 8 out of 10 times.
Aramex : Worst and icing on the cake is customer service.
TNT : Good so far

It's time for an update!
This feedback is based on my personal experiences during the last few months:

FedEx India: Simply excellent. Best courier service in India as of now.

Professional: They've improved a lot. Fast shipping and timely delivery. MUCH better than DTDC.

Bluedart: Thieves. They tried to steal a Tee that I had ordered from eBay. Plus, rough handling of shipments.

Trackon: Nice courier for low value shipments.

DTDC: Very rough handling of shipments. Most of the shipments that I received via DTDC were crushed/scratched/deformed/damaged. :|

First Flight: OK, didn't face any problems.

I use speedpost for everything ,no issues so far , but i always use cardboard box + lots of bubble wrap for packing , for other couriers just bubble wrap is enough , even sent an htc explorer through speed post

I use speedpost for everything ,no issues so far , but i always use cardboard box + lots of bubble wrap for packing , for other couriers just bubble wrap is enough , even sent an htc explorer through speed post

do you declare the goods if at all they ask for contents ? or is it wise to just tell them that its a low value item?

^ They just sometimes casually ask whats inside , they just want to know if item is fragile , declaring is not required , they probably dont have xray scanners .

I swear I am really beginning to hate First Flight. This time they have stated - 'Pending-ADDRESS INSUFFICIENT'. I will wait for the courier boy with a stick in hand on Monday. :dragon_ball: :chair:

DTDC - Sure take their own sweet time to deliver.

Speed Post - Impressed and Kudos to the guys operating Speed Post.

Bluedart - 1/10 . In my years of online shopping experience Blue Dart and first flight i Received it 2 or more days after sending it .For first flight it happened only once and for bluedart it happens every next time . They just update it as not available , premises locked . They are big time loosers

Fedex - 10/10 . Timely delivery and professional attitude . Not once there was a case of Delayed package or tampering with the parcel .

Bluedart 10/10
FedEx 10/10
DTDC 9/10
FIRST FLIGHT 8/10
QUANTIUM 9/10
ARAMEX 3/10
FLIPKART SELF DELIVERY 5/10
GATI 10/10
Professional Courier 8/10
SpeedPost 9/10

All those guys who are facing courier loss issues , if you have the time take a cloth satchel and stitch the package inside it . In my experience no courier guys have ever opened a cloth stitched satchel . Its too big a pain for the courier guys to open the satchel and stitch it back . They also know that if its cloth satchel than receiver would be aware and will not accept open parcel . Duct tapes or cello tapes cannot be used on Cloth satchels .
Its the last mile poorly paid delivery guy or sorting guy who does the flicking , generally ........

Bluedart - 1/10 . In my years of online shopping experience Blue Dart and first flight i Received it 2 or more days after sending it .For first flight it happened only once and for bluedart it happens every next time . They just update it as not available , premises locked . They are big time loosers
So your rating of a courier agency is 1/10 if they take 2 days to deliver your stuff. Have you ever had to deal with DTDC/Blazeflash/Professional Couriers?

All those guys who are facing courier loss issues , if you have the time take a cloth satchel and stitch the package inside it . In my experience no courier guys have ever opened a cloth stitched satchel . Its too big a pain for the courier guys to open the satchel and stitch it back . They also know that if its cloth satchel than receiver would be aware and will not accept open parcel . Duct tapes or cello tapes cannot be used on Cloth satchels .
Its the last mile poorly paid delivery guy or sorting guy who does the flicking , generally ........

How to paste the address on cloth then? Also there is higher risk of losing the sticker pasted by the courier on the packet.

Back