Courier Service Feedback

How to paste the address on cloth then? Also there is higher risk of losing the sticker pasted by the courier on the packet.
permanent marker
I have never lost any courier till yet . used Aramex , first flight , dtdc , bluedart and other smaller ones . Its sticks fine . tape it if requied

I wanted to send mobile to orissa from mumbai and as suggested above, tried speed post. Packed the packet in cloth gave to local PO on 12th and it reached destination today!
Really impressed!

I wanted to send mobile to orissa from mumbai and as suggested above, tried speed post. Packed the packet in cloth gave to local PO on 12th and it reached destination today!
Really impressed!
As i said opening a cloth stitched packet and closing it again is too big a pain . If you leave it open you are caught

Guys need help. I am supposed a ship a new phone to Andhra Pradesh. I am thinking of using Blue Dart. Is there anything I need to take care of or pay attention to to avoid any hassle after shipping?

Just want to make sure the phone reaches the person without being tampered or anything. Do I need to give the purchase invoice? What all documents do I need to provide?
FYI I sold this phone through ebay.

Can I opt for it now? Does it involve any charges?

And ebay does not provide purchase invoice for the item sold. Will that cause any problem in shipping?

Here is a transcript of chat I had with ebay CC:

Deepa D.
Hello,welcome to eBay Live Chat support. My name is Deepa. How may I assist you today?
Me
I have tried to register for power ship porgram multiple times but never received confirmation of the same. Can you help me with that?
Deepa D.
Surely I will assist you with your Query.
Deepa D.
So powership sellection is totally depend upon our team,and they will select the seller in random basis.
Deepa D.
So once you will be selected then you will be intimated through an email.
Me
So, there is no logical selection method?
Deepa D.
No,there is no logical selection method.
Me
Great, that was really a pleasing answer. Thanks a lot....
Deepa D.
It was my pleasure assisting you.
Deepa D.
To find instant answers to your questions in the future, visit www.ebay.in/customersupport and enter keyword(s) in the search box!
Deepa D.
Thank you for contacting Live Chat support. Our Live Chat support is available Monday-Friday from 10:00 AM to 06:00 PM IST. Have a great day!

Anyways, have sent email to inlogistics@ebay.com. Lets see.....

I have been using speedpost for all my couriers as of now. No high value item. It's been impressive till now. I also used to use DTDC before, but they are never clear in their shipping costs.

For Things like graphic card or CPU or any other high value item (<20K), will fedex be good? I used their rate and transit calculator. And got a quote of 1200-express/800-economy for shipment costing 18500.
What stuff should I take care while giving them product?
Do they provide packing box and all?

had a terrible experience with aramex courier, the delivery guy stole a bike helmet kept outside my apartment. when i complained through

their online portal, i got a call from them that they are investigating the issue. then i got a call from their local office accusing me of lying.

I have been using speedpost for all my couriers as of now. No high value item. It's been impressive till now. I also used to use DTDC before, but they are never clear in their shipping costs.

For Things like graphic card or CPU or any other high value item (<20K), will fedex be good? I used their rate and transit calculator. And got a quote of 1200-express/800-economy for shipment costing 18500.
What stuff should I take care while giving them product?
Do they provide packing box and all?

Anyone ? :unsure: Also, If I ship insured parcel, Will I need to give copy of original invoice to courier company ?

hi guys,

Wanted to get nexus 7 tablet couriered from Ahmadabad to Durg Chhattisgarh...
Which will be the best courier service nd what will be the courier charges as d tablet is weighing 0.75kgs.

If you have an active seller account on eBay, register for PowerShip. Very very useful and cheap shipping through Fedex or BlueDart.

I wanted to ship a phone to my cousin, listed the phone on eBay and asked him to buy it with a coupon. Effective cost for shipping the phone valued at around 5000 was Rs 20 after all discounts and fees. And this was fully insured, delivered on Day 2 (area comes under special delivery) through BlueDart. Can't get better than this.

BlueDart pickup person does not even ask what is inside, just need to give the packed package along with order statement and declaration. All docs can be printed directly from eBay.

Back