Courier Service Feedback

I believe at some point or the other, a user has had good and bad experiences with all the courier services out there.

I’ve had a bad experience with DHL when they mixed up the consignment and sent the wrong one to the consignee who was forced to pay a hefty sum as customs duties for something which wasn’t even meant for him. (Two consignments sent from Surat, one to Spain and the other to The Netherlands, consignments mixed up from India, delivered to the proper consignee after a week). Their customer support was top notch but they did not refund the duties to the guy who was asked to pay for the wrong consignment.

I’ve had terrible experiences with Professional before. A spindle of DVDs sent from Kolkata to Palakkad - several DVDs flicked from within the spindle after opening it with a sharp object like a hobby knife. Another friend of mine sent a N73ME phone from Surat to Chennai, a stone was received at the consignee’s end. A more recent experience - parents sent me a box with several packets of idli powder sent from Palakkad to Surat, the box was torn open pretty badly to have the contents checked. Upon finding that it isn’t worth their while, it was repacked and sent. The powder was all over the box when I opened it! These guys don’t leave anything.

For me I have sent and received via Bluedart, Fedex, DHL, SpeedPost, DTDC, TPC, Aramex.

I Haven't had 1 single bad experience(yes, not even with aramex) , considering that I buy and sell stuff a lot.

SpeedPost is good if u pack well, and cheap.

BlueDaRT is just excellent, though costly(consignee not available etc reasons don't apply as bluedart office is close).

Dtdc is good, no bad experiences or delays yet.

Surprisingly aramex has been super fast too.

Fedex is just awesome.

TPC is quick, no bad experiences.

Best thing is Signup for PowerShip on ebay, it's safe and free insurance.

Shopclues has a fulfillment service too, if u run a business.

Aramex at it again.

Package has been in mumbai for 2 days. When I call them up they say out for delivery, yesterday they said we didn't get time to deliver, today they said will deliver by six pm. ****ing aramex losers .

http://www.aramex.com/express/track-results.aspx?q=aWQ9MjUwNDUxNzE2Jg==-xfoeYRW5WNU=

EDIT :Aramex updated the following status a while ago at 9pm on Saturday 10th August , apparently they know the future, ****ing losers.

Find the fault :

ydaseze2.jpg

Aramex will never improve, now I'll have to wait for two more days :mad:

Aramex at it again.

Package has been in mumbai for 2 days. When I call them up they say out for delivery, yesterday they said we didn't get time to deliver, today they said will deliver by six pm. ****ing aramex losers .

http://www.aramex.com/express/track-results.aspx?q=aWQ9MjUwNDUxNzE2Jg==-xfoeYRW5WNU=

EDIT :Aramex updated the following status a while ago at 9pm on Saturday 10th August , apparently they know the future, ****ing losers.

Find the fault :

ydaseze2.jpg

Aramex will never improve, now I'll have to wait for two more days :mad:

Thats very shabby. DTDC has been very good for me lately.
OT - Did you receive the case yesterday.

Yesterday, Aramex delivery person came to deliver the products bought from Amazon.com (with prepaid custom duty). He asked Rs.971/- as duty charges. I told him that its already paid to Amazon and I am not going to pay him duty, if he wants, he can take the package back.

He spoke to his senior and took the package back. :wtf:

Aramex is the one of the worst couriers, I don't know why Amazon has partnered with Aramex. :banghead:

Blue Dart really deserves to be penalized.

1) Earlier experience was that they dont keep up with their word of next day delivery.
Methodology:- Just mention on their site something like 'Nobody at home' or similar.
I observed this months ago

2) Amazon.in's package was supposed to arrive. Delayed it by a day.
Reason mentioned: External factors

3) Second package was supposed to arrive. No delivery attempted even though the package was in the local node of theirs.
Reason Mentioned:- Incorrect Address.
Status Mentioned:- Redirected!

Idiots then w.o confirming address or anything, delivered the package the next day.

4) Third package also is languishing in the local node of the area. No delivery attempt made the whole day.
Status Msg: Delivery Attempted.
During the same day BD's another branch delivered the goods and a diff branch's people mentions delivery attempted!

Fired away an email for the above/nobody at home incident, and the lady replies that kindly schedule a second delivery attempt. ie she basically is reading off the tracking page like a dummy and sending in the reply. Irony is, the package is already out for delivery.

For 2,3 and the 4th incidents, the site wasnt updating on a daily basis. Dont remember about the first one.
The BD guy himself rounded off the actual amount and asked for that as the final payable amount.
When asked about how come the amount x became y, "Sir who keeps a tab on the loose change in today's times"
Shocking behaviour. Lodged a complaint with them and their rep has responded promising action.

Last edited:
Speedpost service is very good. Tracking is excellent. See this:
Detailed Track Events For EK873***165IN

DateTimeStatus atStatus
14/08/201312:37:34HASSAN H.OItem Booked
14/08/201317:35:27HASSAN H.OItem bagged for MYSORE SH
14/08/201317:41:51HASSAN H.OBag Despatched to MYSORE SH
14/08/201321:01:39MYSORE SHBag Received
14/08/201321:09:27MYSORE SHBag Opened
14/08/201321:09:28MYSORE SHItem Received
14/08/201321:42:26MYSORE SHItem bagged for KOLKATA AIRPORT SH
14/08/201322:12:00MYSORE SHBagged in Transit Bag for KOLKATA AIRPORT SH
14/08/201322:15:31MYSORE SHTransit Bag Despatched to BANGALORE SH
15/08/201303:05:20BANGALORE SHTransit Bag Despatched to KOLKATA AIRPORT SH
16/08/201312:36:43KOLKATA AIRPORT SHBag Received
16/08/201313:29:23KOLKATA AIRPORT SHBag Opened
16/08/201313:29:24KOLKATA AIRPORT SHItem Received
16/08/201317:17:08KOLKATA AIRPORT SHItem bagged for Kolkata Airport S.O
16/08/201317:46:18KOLKATA AIRPORT SHBag Despatched to Kolkata Airport S.O
17/08/201309:28:38Kolkata Airport S.OBag Received
17/08/201309:38:03Kolkata Airport S.OBag Opened
17/08/201309:38:03Kolkata Airport S.OItem Received
17/08/201315:55:00Kolkata Airport S.ODelivered

Infibeam shipped printer through indiaontime, which like aramex is pathetic, tracking is vague and in codes, which a layman can't understand... Reached mumbai 2 days ago, no update since... Not a single contact number for indiaontime... Going by the reviews I should get my product in 20 days... :mad:

DTDC's package handling is the worst. Yesterday I received a parcel (a box actually). Now usually a box is rectangular in shape. These guys managed to transform that rectangle in to a "U" shaped box. Most probably some ahole was resting his filthy ass on my parcel box. Pathetic.

I just sold my phone to someone in Belgaum, Karnataka and I'm unsure about which courier to use. I've never used a courier before for anything other than documents. Went to the Bluedart office and they're asking for Rs. 1200 which is way too high for an 8.2k sale.

Thinking about using DTDC based on the feedback I've read. Has anyone used them specifically to ship phones?

I just sold my phone to someone in Belgaum, Karnataka and I'm unsure about which courier to use. I've never used a courier before for anything other than documents. Went to the Bluedart office and they're asking for Rs. 1200 which is way too high for an 8.2k sale.

Thinking about using DTDC based on the feedback I've read. Has anyone used them specifically to ship phones?

I have used dtdc at least 10 times just to ship mobile...
Just use their next day promise shipping with lock pouch that they use to put our parcel in pouch that get sealed from one side completely, no one can open it without tearing it and it also has individual number attach to that pouch so your parcel will be safe, ship it always from Monday to Friday so they can receive it between Tuesday to Saturday, and believe, I have once ship parcel to some one in assam, and he get it around 2p.m next day..

Last edited:
Aramex is the worst.
Another bad experience from fcking retard ARAMEX.
It was raining yesterday so the courier guy did not come to house.
And not website showing "Attempted Delivery - Incorrect Delivery Address / Awaiting Correct Address".
I bought a item from ebay.in and shipped at night of 26 Sp of 2013.
Lat time long ago I did not got my item from letsbuy at proper time cos fcking aramex did not come ever after 4 weeks.
Then web was showing at excuse like prateeks "Access Restricted / Customer Instruction Required "

Is this seller fault ?
And ebay item was under fee shipping so can't put negative.

Last edited:
I sent a package through speedpost on 23rd, Delhi to Tamil Nadu , tracking shows that its still in Delhi & the speedpost people who i spoke to cant find it .

I sent a mail to the ebay seller about aramex.
Now seller replied in mail "Please call ARAMEX on 02233003300 to coordinate the delivery or get in touch with PaisaPay Customer Support.'
Was it my fault ?
Why should I call aramex ?
Guys,please suggest me what to do now ?

If you dont get the package on time you can get paisapay refund , whats the issue here? When you contact any seller on ebay make sure to tell them to expect negative feedback if they are not helpful .

Back