Courier Service Feedback

This is the first time I am hearing the seller did that. Usually its written in the ebay description itself. When we buy the items, we need to get the form online or go to local courier office, fill it and give to them. that office. Or give to the seller.

Form 16.

Made me LOL hard

Ouch. I wish courier people had done their jobs properly. nothing would have happened.

its a big problem for smaller states when people buy from other states and small state dealers / sellers circumvent taxes through any means. lower tax collection = less development.

@unni , great you got the monitors. you can file a consumer/legal court case against the seller, forging signature is a criminal offense but since its 4000 Rs. , legal costs would exceed that so I guess this is solved :)

its a big problem for smaller states when people buy from other states and small state dealers / sellers circumvent taxes through any means. lower tax collection = less development.

@unni , great you got the monitors. you can file a consumer/legal court case against the seller, forging signature is a criminal offense but since its 4000 Rs. , legal costs would exceed that so I guess this is solved :)
So it was the seller that screwed up here. Just see the amount of trouble this caused.

OP sounds very calm, thing is there was no choice, no way to get a refund out of this. had to go and pick up the unit.[DOUBLEPOST=1386413643][/DOUBLEPOST]
Made me LOL hard
Why ?

OP went for this deal because it was attractive. Turns out the reason it was attractive was the seller had a way to circumvent the state tax. Did not work.

Last edited:
I think the seller charged me the tax as well.
This is the seller's page. His price is Rs. 17999.
Looks like now this seller's price is the highest. (BuyHatke link)

I bought this particular model as a replacement for my parent's existing PC setup. They had lot of trouble having to deal with all the cables (CPU, speaker, monitor, router, webcam, UPS, keyboard, mouse etc.). Every time when they clean the room, something will get messed up. Since I have been working outside India for the last 2 years, I ended up spending lots of hours in Skype just for their tech support. Finally, I decided to replace the setup with as fewer components as possible.

So I bought a Minix Neo X7 Android mini PC for the CPU, a Logitech wireless keyboard mouse combo & this monitor. I chose this monitor mainly because it had built in speakers and 3 HDMI inputs with MHL. I waited almost 1.5 months for this model to be available in India. This seller was the first to list it online. As soon as I saw it available in eBay, and since he had good ratings, I ordered it.

There is an irony in all this. From the beginning, Samsung website had been showing that the model was available in Cochin (Kerala) Samsung store. Since it was around 5 hours drive from my home, I didn't want to trouble my parents. Ultimately, they ended up picking it from Cochin BlueDart office and had to travel almost 20 hours!
Ok so that ended well .Why dont you ask the seller to refund the fuel costs or atleast share it?? He is at fault too right??
We thought about that. But my dad decided not to. For some reason, he is sympathetic to the seller. The seller was also worried and had called our home several times. Also, we made use of this opportunity to go to Chennai for my brother's interview (one of the routes to Chennai from our place is through the checkpost). So, for us, the money we had to spent for the trip was justified in one way or another.

The monitor we returned is still with BlueDart. Its being returned through the seller's account itself. That way, we don't have to pay any shipping fees. But BlueDart will send it only once they receive communication from the seller that they can sent it on his account. For some reason, the seller hasn't done so until 3 days back when I checked.

Last edited:
My package is from Amazon shipped via Aramex is showing as On Hold - Operations facility. Anyone know what that means?

New York Office,United States 12/11/2013 3:40:00 PM On Hold - Operations Facility
New York Office,United States 12/10/2013 11:49:00 AM Received at Operations Facility
New York,United States 12/7/2013 1:44:00 AM Data received.
New York,United States 12/7/2013 1:44:00 AM Record Created

i once got to see such a status on tracking my DTDC-package. got to know that this means that for some reason, the courier-agency was unable to dispatch the package from its end, or deliver it (in DTDC's case, it usually means that the area to which the package was assigned to be delivered, it is no more serviceable due to closing-down of its earlier branch/franchisee there), and the package is lying with the DTDC HQ of the city in which the delivery is to be intended.

Last edited:
Same $hit again & again & again from lazy a$$ DTDC Kolkata.
'Out for Delivery' at 10 Dec morning and got my item at 7:30PM at 12th Dec.
Now another shipment 'Out for Delivery' 13th Dec Friday morning.
Today Saturday and next Sunday.
So I guess It will arrive at Monday 16th Dec near about 7PM.

even I had similar experience of delay in delivery with professional couriers, kolkata only.
and another bad experience with speed post (missing parcel), again in kolkata.

So,it mean all courier sucks in Kolkata doesn't matter Govt or Private ?

BTW,good service from Gati Kolkata.
Item reached at 2PM yesterday at Gati S.B. Road office and I got it at 8:30PM.

And a registered mail sent through speed post from Jaiput at 11th Dec.
Reached Regent Park at 4PM on 13th and I got it at 14th afternoon.
Not to mention speed post very cautious.
Delivery man asked me for ID proof before handed me the mail.
Many item delivered from many carriers but no one ask me for any ID proof in past except India Post. ;)

E-mail I just sent Aramex US. I am f***ing mad right now. :mad::mad:

Attachments

• Aramex E-mail.JPG
    Aramex E-mail.JPG
    142.1 KB · Views: 254
E-mail I just sent Aramex US. I am f***ing mad right now. :mad::mad:
Actually no it takes 3 days for the transatlantic journey, also this is common for amazon global saver at this time.. Once shipped it won't take much time. Also contact Amazon about it.. Not aramex.. Rant about it to amazon, and they might just reship a new order, most probably package is lost.. Happened with me once, one of my packages from amazon using 2 day shipping, didn't even appear on tracking at the end of 48 Hours, complaining to amazon helped, they sent a replacement order with free 1 day shipping which was delivered in 6 hours. Amazon will go to any length to satisfy the customer, so please stop contacting aramex and start chatting with amazon..

Anyways good luck..

Actually no it takes 3 days for the transatlantic journey, also this is common for amazon global saver at this time.. Once shipped it won't take much time. Also contact Amazon about it.. Not aramex.. Rant about it to amazon, and they might just reship a new order, most probably package is lost.. Happened with me once, one of my packages from amazon using 2 day shipping, didn't even appear on tracking at the end of 48 Hours, complaining to amazon helped, they sent a replacement order with free 1 day shipping which was delivered in 6 hours. Amazon will go to any length to satisfy the customer, so please stop contacting aramex and start chatting with amazon..

Anyways good luck..

From my last 3 Amazon packages it has taken between 6 - 8 days from NY - Mumbai to Delhi. Probably since you're in Mumbai you got it earlier.

I already talked to Amazon. They told me to wait till December 24. Will wait.

From my last 3 Amazon packages it has taken between 6 - 8 days from NY - Mumbai to Delhi. Probably since you're in Mumbai you got it earlier.

I already talked to Amazon. They told me to wait till December 24. Will wait.
Is your max delivery date 24th? If yes then it will come by then...

My max delivery date was 11th for an order placed on 31st November, i got it on the 6th,left NY on 2nd night.

Is your max delivery date 24th? If yes then it will come by then...

My max delivery date was 11th for an order placed on 31st November, i got it on the 6th,left NY on 2nd night.

Nope, max delivery was to be by today, the 18th. It was when there was no update by yesterday (17th) that I contacted Amazon, and the chat rep said that it may get delivered by the 24th.

Anyways, I am going to f*** Aramex. I'm not kidding. I am going to f*** them if I don't receive my package.

Purchased a Router From Amazon.in Marketplace. I should say I'm Pleased with their own logistics.
Ordered it on 23rd and got it delivered today early morning. Its most likely that i'm saying good bye to douchebag flipkart. They may go Bankrupt.

Back