Courier Service Feedback

Amazon transportation service :Awesome.

Ordered on Friday, shipped on Saturday, delivered on Sunday, according to my timings.

Aramex shit as usual, Item shipped by hs18 on 6th, still in Delhi, Aramex person said will be sent today..

My Infibeam parcel sent by Bookmypacket is lying with them for the past 5 days. Just says "Received at operations facility". No calls, communication, anything.

How much does DTDC charge to pick up a courier?

I need to send across a PS3 game, most of the guys across forums charge 50 Rs. but I don't know if it is including pickup and deliver or just deliver.

Also on picking up a courier do they provide us with a tracking Id immediately?

at my place, the 2 that i've used don't charge for pick-up (small-to-fairly large items; DTDC & Professional). the no. is given later.

mention not! yes. you can ask the pick-up person to SMS/call back & tell the no. to you (same day) , or you may call the respective agency-branch & ask the no. yourself after some time of the pick-up.

Ever heard of an courier named "AJW Express"? A third-party seller at Amazon.in shipped my package through this. It has been more than 24 hrs since the item was shipped but no info is present on the courier website yet.

Last edited:
Ever heard of an courier named "AJW Express"? A third-party seller at Amazon.in shipped my package through this. It has been more than 24 hrs since the item was shipped but no info is present on the courier website yet.

Sometimes these unknown couriers do not update stuff. They just turn up.

Aramex is showing the status of shipment as DELIVERED at 8.40PM.
But I haven't received any shipment. Have opened a complaint but no reply for last 48hrs.

FedEx is one hell of a courier. Ordered multiple items from multiple sites & it never took more than 2 days from the shipping date to get delivered.

Also had good experience with The Professional Courier. Seller shipped a deodorant by surface & it reached in three days even before seller put the shipping details out on ebay.

Now this DTDC, item shipped on 25th March, yet to receive. For some reason, they had to keep the package stuck at Delhi for 2 days.

I like Shree Maruti Couriers. Takes 2 days to deliver the product from Bhubaneshwar to Mumbai. Their premium service is also good which guarantees next day delivery anywhere in India

Now days they have management issue, if you Google it up few top level employee has established another courier company to go on fight with Maruti courier specially here in Gujarat...

Our local good old Post Man and the Gati Courier Guy is the best for me till now.
Great service by Gati Kolkata & India Post.
Saw update at Gati page that item reached at main office at afternoon and I got it at evening.

Would be very obliged if any member living in Borivali West can point to me good courier office which ships mobile phones at reasonable price.

Back