Courier Service Feedback

Track on
I had a good experience with trackon especially with the price and transit time. I ordered a GPU for my friend from a FB seller and it was sent from Mumbai to Chennai in air mode for only 400rs and it was received in 2 days in good condition.

One more suffering from Ekart via Shiprocket..

1657275725465.png

1657275792580.png

Consignment is already in Pune yet they have revised the delivery date to 16th!
In 15 days m couriers have reached to US and even Aussy. And this shit flopkart bad brother needs 10 days for delivering within the city.

I've been using Trackon since 2018 for business, their rates are very competitive (Possibly because I do it from a franchisee?)
Can follow up with the guy in case any parcel is delayed or returning, as for handling you know be it trackon or delhivery they shower each parcel with their love so wont comment much on that part. Trackon is poor in South India, superior in North & N.E. India,
Skyking is an alternative to Trackon.
We also use Anjani for parcels within Mumbai, MH & GJ service is great.
Professional is expensive but has good coverage,
DTDC is more expensive but you get what you pay for.

Thankfully had 0 complaints till date relating to parcels lost.

What's best way to send mobiles ? Regular folks like dtdc refusing used mobiles
Shiprocket will take, but won't be liable for damages or theft. We can insure the package.

Shiprocket will take, but won't be liable for damages or theft. We can insure the package.
Why not Fedex if an option? Over the years I've never had an issue with Fedex for an item of high or low value be it receiving or pickup.
Only once some rude pickup guy came and claimed they won't pickup the item if label doesn't have GSTIN no. even if I said it's personal shipment.

Book it using Dtdc app and declare value and get insurance @2%.

Edit- With delhivery one can book shipment online and can buy insurance also.

@chetansha Afaik shiprocket also offers insurance.

Last edited:
Any one send using Amazon shipping via Shiprocket ? They have this compulsory - 4x6 labels ONLY to be used, i tried to get a router shipped from B'lore, amazon shipping refused to pickup saying label size inorrect, how did you guys over come this ?
https://www.amazon.in/Shipping-Labels-Self-Adhesive-Waterproof/dp/B08KZXMLZV - they want this on the box.
Yes I faced the same issue (in Blr). Those folks insist on using those labels but after lot of wrangling agreed to do couple of pickups. Then again I remember a member in Northeast not having to face this as I got a Amazon pickup done. Try eKart, if available, as I have found them to be better and don't have these label hassles.

Yes I faced the same issue (in Blr). Those folks insist on using those labels but after lot of wrangling agreed to do couple of pickups. Then again I remember a member in Northeast not having to face this as I got a Amazon pickup done. Try eKart, if available, as I have found them to be better and don't have these label hassles.
Ekart did not pickup even after calling & Asking for location.
We spoke with shiprocket and they told a4 is fine, but amazon shipping refused to pickup. Maybe they have scanners that can scan only specific sized labels

Icici bank couriered my debit card via some QMS courier and cargo and it was a pathetic exp altogether. (Earlier it used to be Bluedart the ever best one)

Since Friday the courier is out for delivery. Ringed thier CC which is nothing but personal nos of some Shefali and Rupali as if some home co. ran by these 2 gals.
Shefali finally answered the called and gave Rupalis no. but Rupali was busy with her clients as never answered any calls.

I only required the end courier guys no. as today I had an appointment and was not available for 2 hours and do not wanted to miss on it else the card goes back and again call Icici cc etc.

But luckily I came back and in parking lot itself the courier guy also bumped into me just a min later..

IT PAN Card was sent by Trackon, earlier they used DTDC/BD.
Horrendous show, took 4 days to reach Chennai and took 8 days to deliver. Contact nos was useless. Mail & Online complaint was simply unresponsive. Finally the delivery person simply threw the courier over the door and left. A passerby gave the courier to the recipient.

Have to get the second PAN Card for Aunt who lost her original one by this weekend. Will post the response she gets.

DTDC is turning out to be worse these days. I ordered a PS5 controller with a seller in Ahmedabad. It reached Delhi in a day and after that it cooled off for 7 days in their local office! No way to reach DTDC CC either. CC number sometimes didn't connect, at other it kept me on hold for 15 mins and then disconnected w/o getting me to any agent. Only their complaint lodging from website worked but guess it was pretty ineffective too.

Meanwhile, Delhivery through shiprocket has been astounding. In last 16-18 months with shiprocket, I've shipped & got so many items(mostly small items but also consoles & some other electronics) delivered/picked up by it, always flawless. It takes slightly more time when compared to bluedart but the cost & service has been perfect with zero issues.

Sometimes I also choose Delhivery direct from their website to avoid some hassle with printing & providing exact box specification, weight etc and that too has been perfect.

Last edited:
As someone said earlier somewhere, activate Bluedart in your shiprocket settings. Bluedart is much faster than ekart, Amazon. It's slightly faster compared to even SpeedPost.

IT PAN Card was sent by Trackon, earlier they used DTDC/BD.
Horrendous show, took 4 days to reach Chennai and took 8 days to deliver. Contact nos was useless. Mail & Online complaint was simply unresponsive. Finally the delivery person simply threw the courier over the door and left. A passerby gave the courier to the recipient.

Have to get the second PAN Card for Aunt who lost her original one by this weekend. Will post the response she gets.
I received my pan card last week via Trackon and it was a 6 day affair esp. considering long 3 days weekend so technically got delivered within 4 days.

Back