Courier Service Feedback

First time facing this issue by Indiapost.

Package delivery from Mumbai to Pune took 5 days yet this BS dumb error even when address is printed loud and clear..

1667327328734.png

Pure bs lame reason...

Hi. I need to ship a box with a nixie clock to Ukraine. There are about 5 glass nixie tubes. Any recommendations? DHL/BlueDart are not taking the package.

Hi. I need to ship a box with a nixie clock to Ukraine. There are about 5 glass nixie tubes. Any recommendations? DHL/BlueDart are not taking the package.
Are they not taking it because the destination is Ukraine? Some years back I had sent Nixie tubes to a friend in France through DHL. It needs to be very well packed but not sure if shipping is being accepted now due to it's extremely fragile nature.

Are they not taking it because the destination is Ukraine? Some years back I had sent Nixie tubes to a friend in France through DHL. It needs to be very well packed but not sure if shipping is being accepted now due to it's extremely fragile nature.
Yes, DHL/BlueDart/Fedex/Delhivery are not accepting the package because of the Russian invasion.

Dtdc is behavinng strange recently. I always relied on dtdc but during my last few packages end up slow to deliver when it reaches near to destination. It took more than a week and a half to deliver from kerala to delhi. I had other shipments too in that week and every single one of them required my enquiry and some calls to different franchisy to make sure safe delivery. That recipient in delhi told me to use delhivery first but i insisted to use dtdc because of my trust. The same person returned my packahe through delhivery and it reached me within 4 days. Hevwas laughing at me for my trust in dtdc.

Continuing with DTDC bashing, I tried sending a Kindle from Mumbai to Chennai and DTDC asked ₹800 as courier charges. I don't even understand how they expect a person to pay ₹800 to send a package of barely 400 grams.

Continuing with DTDC bashing, I tried sending a Kindle from Mumbai to Chennai and DTDC asked ₹800 as courier charges. I don't even understand how they expect a person to pay ₹800 to send a package of barely 400 grams.
They were charging me 4-5k for shipping a 400bucks 1kg cabinet..

They were charging me 4-5k for shipping a 400bucks 1kg cabinet..
Its the volumetric weight and not the actual weight of the cabinet. Still 4/5k is way to much, Btw What was the size of the cabinet?

Did u asked them for the price breakup how they calculated it.

Its the volumetric weight and not the actual weight of the cabinet. Still 4/5k is way to much, Btw What was the size of the cabinet?

Did u asked them for the price breakup how they calculated it.
Yes, they said they only allow packages of minimum 5 KGs, and it costs 800 for that.

Bluedart - Expensive but very fast and good service. Even rural branches are lightning fast.

DTDC - Expensive, slow, unreliable. It they decide not to deliver then you cannot do anything, you cannot even go to their office and collect. No one will answer your query. DTDC is such a disgrace that sometimes they RTO the parcel the moment they receive it and don't even call and ask if a customer wants to collect himself. These jokers work like govt office, if you are lucky then you can receive a somewhat big packet from one corner of India to another in just 3 days and if you are unlucky then it may take 10 days.
For example, suppose a parcel reaches nearby branch on Saturday afternoon. They won't even prepare paperwork for it, Sunday is holiday. On monday paperwork will be done and Tuesday it will be delivered. That is worse than a Sarkari office. But if it reaches Monday morning then it will be delivered on Tuesday.

Delhivery - Pretty good for the price, nothing can beat it for heavy parcels. Sometimes a bit slow especially in cities but they don't RTO like DTDC.
Delhivery is understaffed, underpaid and overworked that's why they are strained especially in cities.

India post - Very good for small and medium packets. You know where the parcel is and you can collect yourself so that's a plus. Your parcel does not get stuck like DTDC and Delhivery.
Sometimes they throw packets from first floor so use carefully especially in cities.

Bluedart - Expensive but very fast and good service. Even rural branches are lightning fast.

DTDC - Expensive, slow, unreliable. It they decide not to deliver then you cannot do anything, you cannot even go to their office and collect. No one will answer your query. DTDC is such a disgrace that sometimes they RTO the parcel the moment they receive it and don't even call and ask if a customer wants to collect himself. These jokers work like govt office, if you are lucky then you can receive a somewhat big packet from one corner of India to another in just 3 days and if you are unlucky then it may take 10 days.
For example, suppose a parcel reaches nearby branch on Saturday afternoon. They won't even prepare paperwork for it, Sunday is holiday. On monday paperwork will be done and Tuesday it will be delivered. That is worse than a Sarkari office. But if it reaches Monday morning then it will be delivered on Tuesday.

Delhivery - Pretty good for the price, nothing can beat it for heavy parcels. Sometimes a bit slow especially in cities but they don't RTO like DTDC.
Delhivery is understaffed, underpaid and overworked that's why they are strained especially in cities.

India post - Very good for small and medium packets. You know where the parcel is and you can collect yourself so that's a plus. Your parcel does not get stuck like DTDC and Delhivery.
Sometimes they throw packets from first floor so use carefully especially in cities.

I am in Noida and I'll swap the reviews for DTDC and Blue Dart. BD is just atrocious where I live. They don't even ring bell. They call. And God forbid if you don't pick up in one ring, your parcel is a goner unless you go to the parcel tracking page and reschedule the delivery. Just absolutely suck ass. If someone sends stuff via BD to me, I just assume I won't get it or get it late.
DTDC where I live is absolutely amazing. Quick deliveries.

St courier:

Long story short, I was supposed to receive an amazon echo from my company's gift partner but they didn't feel the need to inform me anything about it. Contacted them after 3 months and was informed it was already delivered but never got it. Checked the tracking number they shared and found an attached proof with a signature that isn't mine or any of my roommates. Tried contacting the courier for about 3 weeks on email but was ghosted every time, Calls never went through and when it finally did after a week or trying they basically refused to take responsibility and said records are deleted within a month even though its their fault for not investigating in time.

So in the end, lost the package and was ghosted by them constantly. Absolutely awful customer care.

One of my courier is on the way from Bhinasar via Joghpur to Pune via Indiapost.

1693562500043.png

Been 51 hrs /2 days and no update therfater.

Wondering what medium do Indiapost uses? Bus/Train/Air what, does anyone got any idea?

Back