WTB CPU, Board (and GPU)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was looking for one but seems no where so stopped looking and bought a new one instead :) R5 3600
For new one, I am waiting for Amazon to decrease the price again to 15600. Then I would get it for 14800 with 5% sbi yono cashback. No gpu, no hurry!

This may change if I happen to procure a gpu earlier than that. Though I had ordered a Ballistix RGB ram, will receive it today. Hope to share it on show-off thread..

For new one, I am waiting for Amazon to decrease the price again to 15600. Then I would get it for 14800 with 5% sbi yono cashback. No gpu, no hurry!

This may change if I happen to procure a gpu earlier than that. Though I had ordered a Ballistix RGB ram, will receive it today. Hope to share it on show-off thread..
I got an offer for my 3500+RAM so had to buy quickly so bought locally for 17.5k

There'll also be people saying 8 cores are minimum/better for streaming. Maybe in some cases. I dunno.
Must be for 4k streaming.
I'm going to do only 1080.
I was looking for one but seems no where so stopped looking and bought a new one instead :) R5 3600
I'd like to do that too but I want to cut down my expense as old or new don't make any performance difference for my purpose. I also got some offers which didn't seem reasonable to me.
Anyway Intel needs to release the 11400f here asap. If the pricing is good then it will knock down R5 3600 prices, guaranteed. But it will need a dedicated cooler.
I should've gone for a new i5 10400f when the price was just over 11k. But I'm terrible when it comes to used business. FML.

Must be for 4k streaming.
I'm going to do only 1080.
I think it depends on how CPU intensive are the games you'll be playing, do check. And at 1080p games are CPU-dependent to an extent I guess. Given the prices it's probably ok to get 6 cores and later move to 8 if it doesn't meet the needs. Saying this because I've seen people recommend 5900x for streaming, that's like super high end obviously. But check if 6 cores will last you long (since you mentioned AAA) if streaming is important to you, for just gaming it's sufficient.

Last edited:
Dam that's bad, if I didn't had new mobo would have opted for Intel but anyways let's hope for the best and good luck

I need a WD EZRZ 2TB HDD too. I was so occupied with the CPU and board I forgot the storage for media.
Also does anyone have a handycam? A proper handycam for 1080p video recording. For my YouTube videos.
Anyone selling an entry level air cooler compatible with LGA1200/AM4 sockets.
Out of warranty WD 3TB Purple?

Hahahahah don't have any, finished my full upgrade. Only thing left is cabinet or maybe monitor if I loose my insanity and start shopping

The problem with getting used components is when I get a motherboard of one company I can't find a matching processor. When I get a cpu of another company I can't find the compatible motherboard lol.
For eg. right now I'm getting one guy selling an "F" processor with a "Z" motherboard and the only way I can get that is a combo of the whole PC. :banghead:
I must commend Acro/SMC on their selling skills lol.

I feed so bad for people listing their pc worth 20k, listed for 30k, cause they paid 40k for it 3 months ago for it. Most sellers are a scam. Also makes our task of finding a good deal that hard.

I feed so bad for people listing their pc worth 20k, listed for 30k, cause they paid 40k for it 3 months ago for it. Most sellers are a scam. Also makes our task of finding a good deal that hard.
Yes but there's nothing we can do about it you know. If the buyer accepts the price then what to say though I feel its dumb when they don't compare the "performance." But I've never felt salty about it.
BTW didn't you also have an R3 3000 before? Now you are looking for new one lol.

Yes but there's nothing we can do about it you know. If the buyer accepts the price then what to say though I feel its dumb when they don't compare the "performance." But I've never felt salty about it.
BTW didn't you also have an R3 3000 before? Now you are looking for new one lol.
Sold it since I thought I would be moving away but the new wave killed that. BTW I sold my 3100 a320m and 16gb ram for 14k

That's a good price I think. Almost the whole set.

Edit: Ordered a brand new MSI B450M PRO M2 MAX Gaming on Amazon for 5075rs.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back