CPU/Mobo CPU Cooler and Thermal Paste in India.

thelord said:
No customs.
The original cost of the package was approx 55$
I got it undervalued to 30$ just to be on the safe side.

Can you also help me with Paypal? Is there any charge to create a personal account. How does it work. I have a HSBC Credit card.

There are no charges to create a personal paypal account.

First get a quotation from Sidewinder. Send them an email listing the products you want. They are pretty honest about shipping. Mostly they give you a few options, like FedEx, US Airmail n all.

Once you know the amount, just create a paypal account. Add your HSBC credit card as a funding option & make the payment to the email address Sidewinder specifies.

Thats it.. Once you made the payment, send an email confirming the shipping address & talk about undervaluing the package. They'll gladly do it.

Hope that helps.

Chaos said:
It'll take 2-3 days to activate the account and gain verified status. I assume you have HSBC netbanking.

Yes, I have netbanking. Anyway I am not ordering anything rightaway. Will first get the Paypal account.

I am also interested to buy AS5 12gm or 3gm (if I can't arrange the full money). It costs $14 or $6.

Can you help me ?
I can pay you in advance.....

Sir if u want the mentioned products try to contact Mr. vijay - on 989067988 he can help u out in your Processor issue and will also recommend u the dealer for the CPU coolers and thermal products

Thanks

Regards

Back