Budget 31-40k CPU, Motherboard and GFX in and around 40K

To tell you honestly, I don't game much :p In the last 3 years, I haven't played more than 6-7 titles. And two amongst them were Batman :p Really love to play them again with the physx engine. I don't like many games and the ones I like seems to be better with the Physx.

It happens,There aren't many games with PhysX engine so to getting a gpu for that sole reason doesn't make that sense but GTX660Ti does perform well in gaming so no problem with that,Try to get MSI if possible cause you earlier stated that you'd be happy to avoid ASUS Products.:p
To tell you honestly, I don't game much :p In the last 3 years, I haven't played more than 6-7 titles. And two amongst them were Batman :p Really love to play them again with the physx engine. I don't like many games and the ones I like seems to be better with the Physx.

ASUS is such a nice brand. The only gripe is Rashi. Just do not want to see them again. MSI 660Ti Power Edition at 24K doesn't seem to be a better value. I was quite inclined to get that one.

Back