Creative EP-630 @ Rs :400/- + Shipping Rs :60 [ In Stock ASAP Shipping ]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sir.,

I ve already ordered 1 pc of this headset which is in awaiting payment status.Now i wish to order one more too. is there any way to change it into 2 pcs order so that i can get 2 pcs of creative headsets for Rs 833/-

ocizer said:
finally under dispatch:tongue:

dint knw thy ver on vacations and nw thyr bck:clap:

Well ,

it Was Informed To Eddy that i WAs On Leave And The Man Also Updated The status To Leave ,i have these ready stock .so if you are not getting it then means the payment part i am unable to figure out ,so use live chat and finish it up simple .

Guys ,

Can You Please Send Itrader Ratings For This Deal Lots of You Have Got The Same But None Of You Have Left The Same .After You Have Recieved You Product Please Do Leave itrust Rating Here Amarbir[Chandigarh] .I Really Need itrust Rating As i Get Less From Members even if i Sell ,If you Have a Hassel In Sending itrust Rating Please PM Saiyan/Me For Assistance .We Have Enough Of These Ready STocks .

Yes The Deal Is On ,

Sanolution ,

We Have a 15 Days Policy Of Shipping And You Gave a Payment On 17-11-2009 That I did Not See Due To the Fact That I when i Transfer My Account Data From My Bank To My Local system Excel sheet ,I Missed One Entry On 17-11-2009 .I Am Brave enough To Acknowledge this Openly ,But Still According To My Shipping Policy 15 Days Are Not Over ,Today i Saw a PM From You In Which you Said That "You Would Not This To Be a Forum Topic " .According To Me I Am Not Very Comfortable Sensing this I Feel Its Better that We Do Not Go Ahead With The Deal ,I Have Cancelled The Deal On My Website and Would Like you to Do The Following for a Refund .I Assure You I Will Do the Refund As Soon As i Can .

!!! Cancellations & Refunds !!! " Pasted From My Website"
If There is a Cancellation Of a Order Due To A Reason Which Has Been Mutually discussed For Approval Or For that Matter There Is a Refund You Need To Email Us At sales@lynx-india.com And CC a Copy To accounts@lynx-india.com ,Please Make sure you Give the Following Information in The Email

1 :Your Account Name

2 :Your Account Number

3 :Your Bank Name

4 :Lynx Order ID Number

5 :The Amount That Has To Be Refunded/Cancelled

Matter sorted :) ,

He Says He Joked Lol ,Sanolution Material Is Now Under Packing And Would Be Shipped Out tommorow .

Order no lynx 3044............Is my order shipped??? for 2 ep 630's paid on 11/11/09, And I do accept that the delay was from my side as u dint have the clarity abt the money transferred, so u have kept it under suspense account. But then I was dealing with you for the first time, so i dint have much idea about how to go about it.

dr.syedfarhan said:
Order no lynx 3044............Is my order shipped??? for 2 ep 630's paid on 11/11/09, And I do accept that the delay was from my side as u dint have the clarity abt the money transferred, so u have kept it under suspense account. But then I was dealing with you for the first time, so i dint have much idea about how to go about it.

Sir ,

Remember i Had Told You I Have Noted It Down i Am Processing All In a Serial system Mode ,Your Order Shipping Out Schedule is Tommorow .

dr.syedfarhan said:
Thanks for the prompt reply......... in 10 min :)

Actually ,

My Work Now is Very Hard i Have All Pending Orders Of suspense Accounts That Make No Sense .

Vinodh ,
Material is Under Dispatch ,The Payment Comments Were "NEFT--Mr RAJAGOPAL S" And That Does Not Help Me In Correlating The Order To Payment .

Paid Rs 460 for Order ID: Lynx-3137 via ICICI Netbanking....
Transaction ID:- 0131214665

Pls confirm payment....Thanx:hap2::hap2:

Transferred Rs 460 to your ICICI bank account via ICICI NetBanking

Order ID: Lynx-2778

Transaction ID:- 013121076934

Please update the status. And do reply.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back