Audio Creative GigaWorks S750

neojjjk said:
i still believe that the price of s750 is not 30k
is it a nice model for music listening..or is this for gaming and movies?

neojjjk said:
@ gannu^^^^ I am planning to buy a 5.1 or a 7.1 .not 2.1
checked so many reviews of ---> Creative Inspire T7900

is this a good one???

Why do you want a 7.1 when all music is stereo i.e. 2 channel. Two good speakers will sound way better than 7 crappy ones. Just get the Audio Engine A5. Retails for around 18 grand. Best bang for the buck speaker.

neojjjk said:
Audio Engine A5 vs gigaworks s750 --->which is a better option???

No sub sat system has even a remote chance of coming close to a well designed bookshelf speaker when it comes to playing music. Its a joke to even compare the same. Use a sub-sat only for games/movies. Never ever for music!

checked so many reviews...

anyone using Altec Lansing MX5021 ????

is this good for music???? price is 6.7k

and found this Audioengine 2 ---> 10k

which is a better option?? (for music)

please tell the cons and pros

neojjjk said:
checked so many reviews...
anyone using Altec Lansing MX5021 ????

is this good for music???? price is 6.7k

and found this Audioengine 2 ---> 10k

which is a better option?? (for music)
please tell the cons and pros

I have heard the unmoded MX 5021 and I can say tht bass, clarity is gr8. But my headphones+sound card are better in gaming and movies

@gowtham -->Main use is for listening music

here everyone recommended AE5 ...but price its not fine for me..

so i would like to know -->which is better for music and which is more reliable ?

AE2 or Altec Lansing MX5021

^But there seems to be a lot of complaints/frequent RMAs from the existing owners of the AE2 which's why AE2 was kept out of question.

Gannu said:
^But there seems to be a lot of complaints/frequent RMAs from the existing owners of the AE2 which's why AE2 was kept out of question.

true.i found so many complaints from so many owners..for both AE2 and AE5

checked reviews of Altec Lansing MX5021 .didnt find any complaints but found one thing there is some difference in shape of woofer in old and new models.. everyone saying that old sounds good... i don't know why :(

^Yes there has been variations in the new crossover in the satellites and in the motherboard as well. 1 opamp lesser for the newer boards although the caps (same old junk!) and the 2 power amps remain the same. Minor cosmetic changes in the woofer/drivers' cones.

Back