Audio Creative Inspire T3200 / Altec Lansing VS4121 / VS2421???

Icon_211

Disciple
Ok guys i need to replace my old Creative 2.1 (goin to die soon:D) with the following 2.1 sets, pls sugg me the best my budget is max 3k... i dont want spend more on 2.1, its well enough for me:)

AL VS2421 (well balanced features with feature rich wired remote i like the design:clap:)

AL VS4121 (Heavy Bass, some hum noise prob and no remote so have connect HPs to right speaker by movin around here n there:rofl: not so clear about that)

Inspire T3200 (Very good Mids n Highs with decent amount of Bass and has wired remote)

also heard some good on similar performer Edifier C2 but neva heard of that brand:S any good?

any good performer under 3k is wlc:hap2:

^ How much it is? any good?

What about Logitech X240?

Gonna decide between T3200 & VS2421...:S any TE mems own any one of them?

wow.I have the exact same question and has been searching on forums for days now.The vs2421 model is suggested by many people.so i think its good.The logitech x 230 also seems to be a good speaker in its price range.

Ok guys, I've heard something weird prob about AL VS2421:ashamed: these guys not only interfere with mobile signals but also able to pickup radio signals as well:D so AL offering free radio service through this model so im goin to say no thanks! to this model:eek:hyeah:

so deciding betw CI T3200 or AL VS4121 is bit confusing bcoz AL is half-decade old tech' but has some nice kick, no remote and hum noise prob, not magnetic shielded:S and CI T3200 is new tech' and has really balanced mids-highs-bass output, remote with pod-dock and magnetic shielded with just 450 buks more:D

i think i'gonna buy CI T3200@3.3k, cant find other alternative/best option:S

^^Ok could u point out any (some serious) flaws in Altec Lansing VS4121 for me:eek:hyeah: so i would go with u in last min:D
btw u own a pretty nice speakers Altec Lansing MX5021:D

Icon_211 said:
^^Ok could u point out any (some serious) flaws in Altec Lansing VS4121 for me:eek:hyeah: so i would go with u in last min:D
btw u own a pretty nice speakers Altec Lansing MX5021:D

the only problem is the size of sub. It's unusually big :)

it's a wonderful set of speakers and proven to be reliable and hell of a performer for that price.

Now, T3200 may be good but Creative Labs is going down the drain pretty fast.

desiibond said:
the only problem is the size of sub. It's unusually big :)

it's a wonderful set of speakers and proven to be reliable and hell of a performer for that price.

Now, T3200 may be good but Creative Labs is going down the drain pretty fast.

Does it have any interference with WiFi/Wireless/Mobile signals? bcoz my desk is crowded with mobiles+wireless modem+WiFi modem:D hence my hesitation over AL:( i never had a single issue with Creative Speakers!

my friend once bought VS4121 for his relative and when we tested it, there was no problem with wireless signal. Also my MX-5021 never showed any such problem.

@Icon_211

Do consider VS2621 too if you havn't bought one yet.It is said to be the replacement of VS2421 (still wondering).Style is far superior than VS2421 and VS4121 , definitely consume less space than both.I have bought a pair few days back and when i compared the sound quality of all three found it best.

Back