Cricket World Cup 2011 Thread

England's performances are so unpredictable

First they Tie a match against India , They they loose against a weaker team Ireland , then win against a strong team RSA which is believed to be a good contender for World cup and now today they are 225/10 against Bangladesh

god knows what these Englishmen are upto

Have you ever seen a more stupid team? :|

Oh you want to win? There take this wide. Oh that waznt gyud enough? Take this wide AND a four! Yeah love you too.

techno_guy said:
England's performances are so unpredictable
First they Tie a match against India , They they loose against a weaker team Ireland , then win against a strong team RSA which is believed to be a good contender for World cup and now today they are 225/10 against Bangladesh
god knows what these Englishmen are upto
And they say Indian team is incompetent changing their games to suit the opponents. :p Play like a top rated team against a top rated one and like a minnow against a minnow. :p

^^
That's a skill Damn it!

How else will you call a match 'paisa wasool' ??? Every team is treated with so much care by our guys.

We already have the best of the bowling partner of Zaheer sitting in the hut to mitigate the home advantage. BCCI is a very responsible band of jokers. All this requires (IPL) years of hardwork and you just blowing it in a puff of smoke?

Man...this England side of mine will kill me one day...Never thought of a performance like this.Silver lining is...ALL of their matches have been thrillers..

^^ Cuz its appalling to see the batting line up being supplimented by an impotent attack for years.

A population of a billion+ and not a single genuinely express fast bowler.

All teams are looking to score 100 runs from those 5 overs.

I am sure MSD will claim this as a final piece in the puzzle and that India are just testing themselves by jumping into different shit everytime. This will prepare themselves mentally for the bigger challenges that await the quarter onwards.

Oops spoke too soon. Now 300 looks promising.

Bleh! they went out for 296 by the I wrote it.

Now I am too joining the bandwagon of people criticizing Indian team.

Complete messed it. Dhoni's tactic of sending Pathan to make 10-20 more odd runs instead of stable Kohli backfired.

296 :rofl:

MSD at Post-match conference: This was a good game for us to test our bowling. The pitch was spinning and we knew we could do it. Oh shit I forgot to play spinners. Oh yes I remember, I wanted to test all our fast bowlers. The spinners are already mentally tough so they did not need to play this one.

Again those blaming tendulkar for not winning you matches when He scores a century.
How lame can a team bat when you lord just one Wicket in 39 overs and the rest and less than half the duration?

Back