Cricket World Cup 2011 Thread

KP out and Morgan in for England...May b its a blessing in disguise for England given the form KP is in over the past 20 odd matches..Morgan brings in that extra bit of calmness in the mid-Late overs ...

92 off last 4 overs :O Ross Taylor and Oram just erupted.

Kamran the legend dropped Ross Taylor twice when he was in single figures :p One of them is what Boycott will call even his mum would have caught it :bleh:

It was raining boundaries for the kiwis

Taylor was playing at stike rate of 60 when he made his half century and by the end of innings it crossed 100

I love it when Pakistan gets brutalized!! Ross Taylor played baseball like shots!! 114 in the last 6 overs!

Awesome hitting by the B'day Boi.

Come to think of it.. Taylor was dropped 2wice by the keeper in the opening over of his. Surely, Bday cake been delivered by Shoaib Akhtar, candles by Afridi .. and Akmal blew it :D

(a lil change from the tweet i read)

Pakistan selectors act as if Kamran Akmal is the only Wicket Keeper in Pakistan. He must have dropped more no of catches than he actually caught.

sunny27 said:
I love it when Pakistan gets brutalized!! Ross Taylor played baseball like shots!! 114 in the last 6 overs!
92 in last 4 overs :p

Reminded me of the IPL match against KKR (2nd season)

Darn, Piyush Chawla is picked for this match too, Ashwin is a much better bowler, why dont they give him a chance over this joker..

is there some race going on between sehwag and tendulkar for who will make 100.......:D

EDIT : and in that race both give there wickets.......:)

Aces170 said:
Darn, Piyush Chawla is picked for this match too, Ashwin is a much better bowler, why dont they give him a chance over this joker..
Piyush Chawla is today's Kamran Akmal.

Well, actually they go well together. Kamran Akmal as wicket-keeper & Piyush Chawla as bowler. The ball'd never beat the batsman. :p

Renegade said:
What the hell is happening? :( I don't want a boring one sided match which gets over in 70 overs
check out India's batting order collapse! extreme n00bishness from the world's best batting line up (on paper) !!! 99/4

Back