Cricket World Cup 2011 Thread

well Punish Malinga without giving away wickets, and the match is ours, but the way the batting has been so far (Lack or regular 50+ runs partnerships at intervals, Contribution from the 1st 4 batsmen) makes me a lil pessimistic, I still have hopes on Team India somewhere somehow, This is the Game of cricket anything can happen, if sri lanka can move from 3 per over runrate to beyond 5, anything can happen

this will have to be the highest run chase in WC final history if india are to win , its 50-50 as of now , depends on how sehwag open so the first 10-15 overs can decide , we have a good solid middle order with yuvi , kohli , raina , dhoni..

Right guys, have some faith in India's batting - at least till they disappoint!

Where is Darthy? Today he is not active on this thread and things are not looking great for India :(

I don't think we'll be able to score 275...In a match like this total above 240 is huge and because of pressure many batsmen loose their wickets.....If Sehwag,Gautam and Yuvraj play their game then im sure we are winning or else we have no chance at all....

salluks said:
we still have yuvraj/raina who are in good form.
How much did yuvraj score against Pakistan ? its not about form, its about the spirit and holding on to the fact that we can make it (Ponting scored a ton and supposedly he was out of form) and send the Lankans home, 70+runs in 1st over with no wicket loss = Making a call to ticketing agency, 140+ in 20 overs, booking a ticket back to colombo, 200+ in 30 overs board the bus to airport, next milestone, SL will be on thier way home disappointed

Back