Cricket World Cup 2011 Thread

Amazing win. Gambhir deserved the Man of the Match more than Dhoni. He was the one who played well during tough period. Great game by Dhoni aswell. Only Sreesant as always was the worst performer.

Now where the hell is that model shedding her clothes. Are there tickets for that show aswell :)

swordfish123 said:
Amazing win. Gambhir deserved the Man of the Match more than Dhoni. He was the one who played well during tough period. Great game by Dhoni aswell. Only Sreesant as always was the worst performer.

Now where the hell is that model shedding her clothes. Are there tickets for that show aswell :)
but dhoni's strike rate is higher then ganbhir + he is not out :)

Wow... what a match... and what a way to finish it... they were just amazing .. starting with aussi.. then pak and finally lankans to win World cup.. we all will have stories to tell about this world cup to coming generations!!!

Heart-touching moment, after so much criticism ov3r the years... at-last India has made us proud. A moment that i'd wish to tell my children is this one, really great.

Dhoni with a six. Now that's what I call finishing in style. Be proud everybody. This World Cup has been fantastic. When India won and Sachin came out to celebrate..that was just an epic moment. He really, really deserved to win a World Cup and so did we.

Back