Cricket World Cup 2011 Thread

I have run out of words to describe my feelings at the present moment. Awesome win by India and the greatest gift ever presented to Sachin.

Seriously, i had lost my hopes after 31/2 and didn't had faith on Dhoni , but he proved me wrong and, Gambhir .. take a bow !

Proud To Be An Indian & Congrats TE'ians ! :)

The Sorcerer said:
The match is obviously fixed.
Everything is fixed.......by god ofcourse...:bleh:

But too many decision made by Sri lankans do raise serious fingers.I still cant believe they made 4 changes to the side excluding murli who was injured that too wining combination.

Their body language was negative right from the 180 runs and fielding horrible at many stages except the dilshan catch of kohli,sri lanka never have such body language in past.

Murli not bowling his full quota and introduce late too brings doubt and why was mendis dropped whereas he is the most successful bowler against inida mostly.

Anyways whats the point...Bcci is the richest club and even ICC cant do much about BCCI power than what can we say.Looks like it will do more honour to BCCI coffers than Any sports body.

The sad thing is now all our tax payers money will be given as freebie to cricketers who already lives in castle and dont need it.After all now they(MLA) realise about wankhade paying paltry of tax of 15k per year whereas they organise parties worth millions every other night for corporate and earn at higher rate than buffet earns for his company when they were not given tickets.But now they got their freebie so again same old story.

The ppl who think the match is fixed just stay off from this thread instead of talking rubbish. I have heard this time and again when India wins :|

They also started this with IPL last year when CSK won.

Yeah at times spot fixing happens (Indians were alleged of fixing 11 years back) i agree.

But faith is the biggest asset to sport and those who dont have faith shouldn't be following that sport/team. Those who dont follow it please bugger off than posting your wisdom here. Else post a screen shot of the million dollar check you wrote to Sanga to lose the match.

Such dim wits :| The whole nation is so proud and these cry babies come out whining just for attention.

MAGNeT said:
Everything is fixed.......by god ofcourse...:bleh:

But too many decision made by Sri lankans do raise serious fingers.I still cant believe they made 4 changes to the side excluding murli who was injured that too wining combination.

Their body language was negative right from the 180 runs and fielding horrible at many stages except the dilshan catch of kohli,sri lanka never have such body language in past.

Murli not bowling his full quota and introduce late too brings doubt and why was mendis dropped whereas he is the most successful bowler against inida mostly.
It was forced changes due to Mathews injury and it was Kula and Perara who clubbed 63 off the last 5 overs along with Jayawardene.

There was dew in the ground and Dhoni was starting to lash Murali through cover and mid off consistently. You watched the game or not?

Mendis had success against India initially. But in the last one year most Indian batsmen have picked him and his performance has tailed off. So it was strategic move to replace him with Randiv who loves bounce(This pitch had plenty. He is the one who has done well recently against India) Perara also had won a game against India with a cameo last year.

Back