Croma retail deals

Yep the extra 10% doesn't show up, so the difference would just be like 80, which I don't mind.
I'm actually kinda on the fence about buying this, I spoke to Croma and they said to cancel it I have to refuse delivery and send it back -_-.

Yep the extra 10% doesn't show up, so the difference would just be like 80, which I don't mind.
I'm actually kinda on the fence about buying this, I spoke to Croma and they said to cancel it I have to refuse delivery and send it back -_-.
Yeah, you can always refuse delivery if you really regret buying it. Personally, I really like the mouse at this price. Comfortable shape, weight is in a sweet spot and the Pixart 3327 sensor in it should be perfectly fine for anything I throw at it. I don't like the ultra lightweight honeycomb design of the M4 and the Chakram's main advantage over the Gladius is the joystick and higher dpi, neither of which I care about. G402 is probably an alternative but it is more expensive while being a much older design.

Yeah, you can always refuse delivery if you really regret buying it. Personally, I really like the mouse at this price. Comfortable shape, weight is in a sweet spot and the Pixart 3327 sensor in it should be perfectly fine for anything I throw at it. I don't like the ultra lightweight honeycomb design of the M4 and the Chakram's main advantage over the Gladius is the joystick and higher dpi, neither of which I care about. G402 is probably an alternative but it is more expensive while being a much older design.
Going a bit off topic but I'm sort of fed up with Asus at the moment. First, they don't update warranty in their system even after you send them the invoice. Keep insisting it's updated but the service center says out of warranty. Second, their service centers don't even do warranty for standalone mice or keyboards. Third, their website service center list is not maintained with who does what. I've visited 3 centers and still don't have a replacement for my M4 Air.

Just a whole buttload of incomptence from Asus here.

Going a bit off topic but I'm sort of fed up with Asus at the moment. First, they don't update warranty in their system even after you send them the invoice. Keep insisting it's updated but the service center says out of warranty. Second, their service centers don't even do warranty for standalone mice or keyboards. Third, their website service center list is not maintained with who does what. I've visited 3 centers and still don't have a replacement for my M4 Air.

That...sucks. I had an ROG Keris before this that failed after a year, it just kept disconnecting. I never bothered to claim the warranty for it. I was hoping the Gladius would be more reliable.

That...sucks. I had an ROG Keris before this that failed after a year, it just kept disconnecting. I never bothered to claim the warranty for it. I was hoping the Gladius would be more reliable.
Just fyi, asus doesn't own/operate their service centres unlike hp/lenovo/dell etc so it depends on your luck whether the third party running asus service centre is providing good service or not. Their customer support is also poor (talking about situation at asus India itself) & not just at primary call centre level but even at higher middle mgmt level.

Just fyi, asus doesn't own/operate their service centres unlike hp/lenovo/dell etc so it depends on your luck whether the third party running asus service centre is providing good service or not. Their customer support is also poor (talking about situation at asus India itself) & not just at primary call centre level but even at higher middle mgmt level.
I have not had good experience with Dell customer support either.
For a simple issue of extended warranty that we bought under offer from Amazon and even confirm with Dell Consumer offer team who took all my details but nothing happened over 3-4 weeks..

And then they accused me of indirectly lying about such offer and finally I had to involve Amazon directly.

I have every detail from confirmation from Dell gift site . Later that website was removed too and the team had no information.

So I no longer bet on even these big companies (HP/Sell etc)for a good customer support.

Imagine going all this for just 1 year extend warranty under official offer that was fairly purchased with full details provided.
( I even shared that ordeal here and made a thread about it).

Most of These companies are having great time in India as they get away easily providing poor services.

So Asus or no..almost every such purchases is mostly luck now.

And then they accused me of indirectly lying about such offer and finally I had to involve Amazon directly.
Still better than asus blaming customer/delivery service for a broken 3mm width clip like part inside a laptop with not a single scratch on outside & first time opened at their service centre.

Most of These companies are having great time in India as they get away easily providing poor services.
That is indeed true especially nowadays.

Looks like a great deal, seems to usually go for 60k+. Is there any catch with this like it's too old or something? Looking to sell my old EOS 1100D and replace with something smaller.
Yes indeed a great deal.
I have been watching this model OM5 which was priced at 70k. Sadly as soon as the price dropped further it was unavailable.
Even I was looking for a viable replacement for my Nikon D3100. And this is a real sweet deal. I have ordered it and now I await the delivery.

It is not 20.4 mp but 16mp and the model is mark iiis.

Yes indeed, it is a 16mp camera. Although the description is not accurate, the deal is better than the current market price. Especially with the lens combo, 14-150mm where the lens itself is priced higher than the camera (Retailing at about 30-40k and used lens on bhphoto at 300$)

Yes indeed a great deal.
I have been watching this model OM5 which was priced at 70k. Sadly as soon as the price dropped further it was unavailable.
Even I was looking for a viable replacement for my Nikon D3100. And this is a real sweet deal. I have ordered it and now I await the delivery.

Yes indeed, it is a 16mp camera. Although the description is not accurate, the deal is better than the current market price. Especially with the lens combo, 14-150mm where the lens itself is priced higher than the camera (Retailing at about 30-40k and used lens on bhphoto at 300$)
Is that Olympus 14-150mm f/4.0-5.6 II?

Does Croma allow shipping to be delayed ?

I would like to order the Gladius mouse but there won't be anyone at my place for a few days.

EDIT : this has easily replaceable switches, right ?

Last edited:
Dose Croma allow shipping to be delayed ?

I would like to order the Gladius mouse but there won't be anyone at my place for a few days.

EDIT : this has easily replaceable switches, right ?
You can write to them once order is placed. With order details..or maybe before your order.

They usually ship through third party courier like delivery, Ecom etc.

So when they call you ..you can request them to come a day later or that you will pick up.

Otherwise if your neighbour is cool. You can request them to take the delivery too .

The Asus service is poor for peripherals as their peripheral service centres are less and much further away, they don't accept the product through courier and it is the reason I never claimed warranty when I had the Keris.

However, it is quite different for laptops. The service centre is quite nearby. The extended warranty was updated within a day. The onsite service replaced parts at home. Didn't raise any concerns on the fact I had pulled off warranty stickers and repasted myself. Also, when they struggled with the tools, they took the laptop to the service centre and brought it back the next day.

Last edited:
The Asus service is poor for peripherals as their peripheral service centres are less amd much further away, they don't accept the product through courier
Okay, so their laptop service is better, but I'm the type of person who will not buy from a company dealing in bad faith with a particular segment of its customers. I don't care what they sell or how good it is, or how good the service is, if you do that shit for any of your products, you've lost me as a customer.

Thanks.
I ordered too.

My only worry is it might not perform well in cold conditions.
any way to get a spare battery?
This is Mark IV and it's priced around 30k, not sure what's the catch here

Back