Croma retail deals

I bought that TUF gaming keyboard from ASUS posted here a while ago. Noticed that the shift key was getting stuck and decided to register the product with Asus to seek support. Asus shows warranty expired for it, and when I sent them the invoice they rejected it as well. I wrote to Croma about it and Croma wants me to bring the keyboard to them and charge me for the service. So make sure you are okay with not getting a warranty on any of these "deals".

I bought that TUF gaming keyboard from ASUS posted here a while ago. Noticed that the shift key was getting stuck and decided to register the product with Asus to seek support. Asus shows warranty expired for it, and when I sent them the invoice they rejected it as well. I wrote to Croma about it and Croma wants me to bring the keyboard to them and charge me for the service. So make sure you are okay with not getting a warranty on any of these "deals".
Does that mean cheaper the deal more the headache bill?

Sweating nervously because I have brought a lot from Croma

I bought that TUF gaming keyboard from ASUS posted here a while ago. Noticed that the shift key was getting stuck and decided to register the product with Asus to seek support.
First thing I do with any asus product & did the same with that pcie wifi card deal with mfg date 2021 to confirm 3 years warranty would be applied from purchase date & not mfg date.

Back