Croma retail deals

no, they did not offer replacement. only return and refund. raised ticket with them, lets see. But in general i've ordered few from them and usually they send the product intact with boxes pretty beaten up. This is the first time they sent used item.

So got a service request message saying SDXC card above cancellation request.

I never requested for cancellation. Trying to reach them through email and it bounced back. There customer care toll free number never gets through. I have been on waiting for 10 mins.
I send another email which went through. Waiting for reply. lets see.

Seriously they need to work on their online customer support. Its very difficult to even contact them. Almost feels like scam website at times.

Instore they are good atleast from previous experiences.

So got a service request message saying SDXC card above cancellation request.

I never requested for cancellation. Trying to reach them through email and it bounced back. There customer care toll free number never gets through. I have been on waiting for 10 mins.
I send another email which went through. Waiting for reply. lets see.

Seriously they need to work on their online customer support. Its very difficult to even contact them. Almost feels like scam website at times.

Instore they are good atleast from previous experiences.
I just got the same message. It looks like they don't want us to get this deal, lol.

I sent an email to customersupport@croma.com asking why they're raising unauthorized service requests on behalf of customers. But it didn't bounce, they just gave me another service request no for it.

I just got the same message. It looks like they don't want us to get this deal, lol.

I sent an email to customersupport@croma.com asking why they're raising unauthorized service requests on behalf of customers. But it didn't bounce, they just gave me another service request no for it.
Mine shows shipped but without any tracking details.
Usually when Croma ships my stuff they immediately sent email and sms.
So not sure whats happening.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240427-001706_Tata_Neu (1).jpg
    Screenshot_20240427-001706_Tata_Neu (1).jpg
    61.2 KB · Views: 84
  • Screenshot_20240427-003115_Tata_Neu.jpg
    Screenshot_20240427-003115_Tata_Neu.jpg
    76 KB · Views: 85
  • Screenshot_20240427-063053_Tata_Neu (1).jpg
    Screenshot_20240427-063053_Tata_Neu (1).jpg
    76.5 KB · Views: 48
Last edited:
Croma ab Coma mein ja reha hai.

I don't think it will survive online atleast with this kind of service.
No proper email reply. No customer care number to reach.
Orders getting cancelled without any reason.
I got this reply in emai
"We regret to inform you that we are unable to fulfil your order as the available inventory is in inappropriate condition.
We regret any inconvenience caused to you."

I don't want regret i want the product i paid for.

still shows delivery for mumbai pincodes:joycat:
It still shows delivery for Himachal remote villages too.

I manage to get in touch with croma customer care after leaving my phone speaker on for waiting for atleast 10-15 mins...the guy told me that they decided not to ship because the case was damaged. I don't understand have they hired two people to answer entire country...itna long time wait.

I also just happen to look for some batteries of GoPro on croma to purchase and some reviews are saying they got used ones.

Kar kya reha hai Croma....it's a Tata company . I wonder if they want to be out of business.

Sounds like inventory clearance. My feeling is they want to exit peripherals and accessories and focus on appliances/tvs/laptops/phones.

Back