Croma retail deals

God...
I could have paid the price+ convenience charges + shipping if you would have taken...

I would have had to drive a good 40-45 kms to pick it up from the Croma store in Faridabad. Not so convenient for me. :p
Anyways, you can call and ask them about it. They may still have a few units left.

So that means either they are going to give 48hrs after invoice or cancel the order....
No. I picked up the NAS drive on the same day using a print out of the the order confirmation page/email and Photo ID proof.
A copy of my Photo ID(attested by myself) and the order confirmation print out(he wrote the serial number on it) was retained by Croma.
>Regarding invoice: He informed me that I should get the invoice soon(probably once the server upgrade is done). I think I will wait a few days and then contact CC.
>Regarding warranty: Since warranty always requires an invoice, I asked him what I should do if the drive fails. He said the invoice should be sent soon, and all the required details were entered during the checkout process, which they can retrieve at any Croma outlet.

Last edited:
Hey all !
I think this is an awesome buy for those looking for gaming headphones ! I just picked mine up from in store, sealed with bill and everything !
Hope this helps ! lots of love to the community !

Hey all !
I think this is an awesome buy for those looking for gaming headphones ! I just picked mine up from in store, sealed with bill and everything !
Is this good for listening to casual music & gaming as well?

Hey all !
Wished for this money it should had been usb and not 3.5 jack...

Xiaomi mi smart band 6 for 1499₹, you can buy croma gift card on paytm and get 3% or 150₹ cashback on top of that. So my effective price was 1350₹. ( 150₹ in wallet )

Xiaomi mi smart band 6 for 1499₹, you can buy croma gift card on paytm and get 3% or 150₹ cashback on top of that. So my effective price was 1350₹. ( 150₹ in wallet )
Must watch:

Back