Remaining Warranty Period
4.5years
Invoice Available?
Yes
Reason for Sale
Impulse Buy
Sealed unused.
Had to break seal to take pics.

Old bill due to purchased from a reseller.

Attachments

• 20231012_154810.jpg
    20231012_154810.jpg
    321.4 KB · Views: 510
  • 20231012_154646.jpg
    20231012_154646.jpg
    301.2 KB · Views: 282
  • 20231012_154658.jpg
    20231012_154658.jpg
    307.6 KB · Views: 478
  • Screenshot_20231012_154901_Drive.jpg
    Screenshot_20231012_154901_Drive.jpg
    160.3 KB · Views: 507
You probably got it for cheaper than 4500 that's why you're hiding. If you're telling its under warranty then ofcourse people would want to see proper bill.

If not then its not worth 3.5k even.

@puns is it allowed to post without proper invoice?
Stop it bruh you are making a clown out of yourself...Cant afford it? Move along no need to express unnecessary concerns that no one cares about

You probably got it for cheaper than 4500 that's why you're hiding. If you're telling its under warranty then ofcourse people would want to see proper bill.

If not then its not worth 3.5k even.

@puns is it allowed to post without proper invoice?
Just for the benefit of all parties :):

Even if an individual has procured something cheaper, due to a one-time sale/deal, it's not mandatory they have to sell it cheaper than that, and is perfectly acceptable to sell according to a fair market price, which may be more than what it was originally bought for.

Even if an individual has procured something cheaper, due to a one-time sale/deal, it's not mandatory they have to sell it cheaper than that, and is perfectly acceptable to sell according to a fair market price, which may be more than what it was originally bought for.

So we can hide prices in invoice for our listing. Cool Thanks.

So we can hide prices in invoice for our listing. Cool Thanks.
It isn't mandatory to reveal the invoice price on a sales thread as per forum rules. If you're generally interested in the product, you can reach out to the seller via PM for the invoice. If they refuse, then yes, you have cause for concern and call them out.

Sure ? Let's sat some.one bought something cheap from fk sale , let's assume the asrock board for 7 or 8, they can sell it for current market rate?

Sure ? Let's sat some.one bought something cheap from fk sale , let's assume the asrock board for 7 or 8, they can sell it for current market rate?
That's what most people do, fortunately or unfortunately. They will try and reap the benefit, it depends on your personal perspective.

I will give my own example - I bought a 5700XT from a forum member here for 17K last year. Currently, they are selling for 12-13K on average. I sold mine for 10K on this forum. Does that mean another member has to do the same? Of course not. He may have bought the same card for 15K, and sold it for 13K. It's your own prerogative, as long as you don't be an ass and sell it for an unrealistically high price.

Anyway, let us not derail the OP's sale thread. To each his own.

Back