Crysis 2 - Discussion Thread

^^ does the game run in story mode? I mean does each map give the cut-scenes and are the scripts intact(so that it's actually a game map and not a free roam map)

Is anyone able to play SP without the game crashing during the cutscenes at the begining or towards the end of each level? Running it on a HD5850 w/ win7 x64.

Please help me fix this if anybody can.

Crysis 2 leak 'doesn't diminish commitment to PC' - Crytek

Crytek boss Cevat Yerli has moved to reassure PC gamers that the Crysis 2 developer remains committed to the PC despite its highly anticipated sequel being fully leaked via the platform over the weekend.

EA and Crytek have since expressed their understandable disappointment at the leak over torrents, but a new message to the Crysis faithful via the official community forums says the PC is still important to Crytek:

"As you all have heard by now, an early, incomplete build of Crysis 2 has been leaked online. While we are deeply disappointed by these events, we are all completely overwhelmed by the support we have received from you, our community.

Despite this unfortunate incident, we can assure you that PC gaming is very important to us and will always be important to Crytek in the future. We are all still focused on delivering a great gaming experience to our true and honest fans. I hope you will enjoy Crysis 2 on PC, as we think it is our best PC game yet!

We appreciate all of your continued support, and look forward to playing online with you soon!

Thank you,

Cevat Yerli"

Crytek has claimed that the FPS has the best AI ever seen in any video game. It's set to arrive on March 25.

http://www.computerandvideogames.com/288959/crysis-2-leak-doesnt-diminish-commitment-to-pc-crytek/

---------------------------------

jojothedragon said:
^ I will be glad to help you. Just post the question on 22 March. :)
Seriously, Its obvious that you're playing the leaked BETA.

gamingstill said:
downloaded the game

saw the graphics n gameplay.

then deleted it.
nice utilization of 9 GB? :p Could have just downloaded 1080p gameplay footage off youtube? would have definitely been under 500 mb.

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

jojothedragon said:
Glad to know that, I'ma gonna buy it too, and u know I'll most probably pawn u online right? :p

XTechManiac said:
Post some in-game screenshots? Put them in spoilers. I've finally given up to resist seeing/reading any leaked contents.
will do it soon
sid_donnydarko said:
Is anyone able to play SP without the game crashing during the cutscenes at the begining or towards the end of each level? Running it on a HD5850 w/ win7 x64.

Please help me fix this if anybody can.

i had no problem as of now
gamingstill said:
downloaded the game

saw the graphics n gameplay.

then deleted it.

how can u do it

Back