Crysis 2 - Discussion Thread

^When any game has a limited edition or whatever special edition . In India always the limited/special edition of that game is released not the normal one . Its for all the games .. Now I don't mean the special edition like the one of COD in which you get the damn helmet thingy or whatever they were ripping off with . Get it ? If you still don't then ask reyez to explain it .

jojothedragon said:
its has everything that the normal version has, and some extra rewards for multiplayer mode which the normal copy doesn't have.
AFAIK there won't be a normal version for this game released in India officially, only LE just as Scorpy said.

good good, now crysis 2 beta versions have repacks, 3.31GB is the smallest one. And it works....

Just saw in 2 sites, DARKSPORE BETA....

This is getting outta hands. It seems almost as if EA is releasing BETA's on purpose.

comp@ddict said:
good good, now crysis 2 beta versions have repacks, 3.31GB is the smallest one. And it works....

Just saw in 2 sites, DARKSPORE BETA....

This is getting outta hands. It seems almost as if EA is releasing BETA's on purpose.

Why the heck will EA leak the beta? I think Acti have done this, but you never know.

In my case, I have waited for 30-60 seconds or so. But even Esc doesn't work. I need to go CTRL + ALT + DLT after like 20 seconds or 40 seconds or so, to end the app!

i didnt faced any problem with freeze or so while playing but on loading screen my fps goes to 0-1

anyway stopped the game will play the final version as there are graphic gliches which spoils the game

jojothedragon said:
ok than say that. But all games are not released as LE in India as said by the scorpy.
*RULE of THUMB* If there is a LE edition available, EA games will always release the LE edition in India for the PC at the Subsidized prices :)

jojothedragon said:
So, why so frustrated? Buy and play the ligit version and stop whining how you can't get the leaked pirated beta to work.
Agreed, whining about a leaked beta don't make sense.

Back