Crysis 2 - Discussion Thread

jojothedragon said:
Hell Yeah! :D
Nothin's better than pawning n00bs with uSoL! :D
lol :p

bennick12 said:
on which platform would the game be most enjoyed PC version or PS3 version.
Dude is that even a serious question? or are you trolling?

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

comp@ddict said:
^^ if there arent we'll fix a time i'll host if i have to and we'll all TE guys play
Its not MW2 - you cant host, only register hosts can host (like BSNgaming).

^ Obvious differences.

The videos of the Multiplayer Progression of Crysis 2 continue in the latest trailer, Part 3. In the Multiplayer Progression Part 3 trailer, they cover the different Perks, Skill Assessments and Dog Tags. Skill Assessments are challenges that unlock different levels of abilities upon completing them, while dog tags can be collected from dead soldiers unlocking perks and you can even customize your own personal dog tag. Crysis 2 will be out on March 22nd in the US and March 25th in the UK for the Xbox 360, Playstation 3 as well as the PC. The game is shaping up quite nicely and you can download another multiplayer demo for the game now to see for yourself, but check out the video below to keep well informed of how things work in Crysis 2 multiplayer.

neojjjk said:
anyone finished crysis single player beta version ? & which one is better ...crysis 1 /warhead /crysis 2 ?
i have played warhead and crysis 1, i'll have to say warhead was better, but i think that's just me :p

anyone finished crysis single player beta version ? & which one is better ...crysis 1 /warhead /crysis 2 ?

crysis was awsum for 2007

crysis warhead, I expected more fps, but at highest settings the game becomes more unplayable. warhead has some innovations, but it's too short, and crysis is what ticks the most.

crysis 2 beta, nope I didnt play the single player out of respect for what crytek did with crysis back in 2007... pre-ordering it today i think.

is it worth it preodrering the game? i mean i got the crysis 1 original version should i get this one too ?

and also where should pre order it from is flip[ kart good enough?

Just ordered it through FLIPKART.

Pre-order price is Rs. 800, free home delivery.

Will I get this on the same day as world wide release aka 22nd March? Or will I have to wait a few days?

0 ping cause it was changed on the patch.

BTW India (and rest of world except USA) release is 25th March, not 22.

I've ordered myself from flipkart, about 22 days back when it was for rs. 750.

Me too preordered COD Rs 750/- off FlipKart. Also entered the Crysis 2 lucky draw which was notified via email :) Grand prize is the iPad!

All you pirates can die and burn in HELL!!!!! mwwaahahahahaha!

vishalrao said:
Me too preordered COD Rs 750/- off FlipKart. Also entered the Crysis 2 lucky draw which was notified via email :) Grand prize is the iPad!

lol me also ordered cause i love cash on delivery. also entered the contest, got details via email.

comp@ddict said:
Just ordered it through FLIPKART.

Pre-order price is Rs. 800, free home delivery.

Will I get this on the same day as world wide release aka 22nd March? Or will I have to wait a few days?
NOPE, U'll have to wait for a week... it might get it on 28 or 30th :( !!!

&.. even i've pre-ordered it from flikart for 750/- :D !!!

vishalrao said:

i pre ordered from nextworld.in and entered the draw, but i didn't get any email notification:S

hector19 said:
NOPE, U'll have to wait for a week... it might get it on 28 or 30th :( !!!

&.. even i've pre-ordered it from flikart for 750/- :D !!!
28th or 30th?? WTH!!!

Hmm, I'll be busy with HomeFront and Dragon Age II is going to be long(30 hours, I do just 1-1.5 hours of campaign per day, 15 days easily)

zapout said:
i pre ordered from nextworld.in and entered the draw, but i didn't get any email notification:S
I got an email beforehand telling me to enroll in the draw. I haven't received an email either after entering my details. I believe they will try to contact you via email and/or phone (if you are a winner) after April 1st - but you can check the draw webpage where they will fill in the winners' names :)

Back