Crysis 2 - Discussion Thread

Guys, a doubt

will this game run on my pentium 4 (3.61Ghz) with a Nvidia Quardo Fx 1700?

because crysis warheads and crysis 1 ran smoothly

Applied for a leave on 25th at work. So will hopefully get the game and catch up with Sucker Punch's first day first show screening. :eek:hyeah:

Ethan_Hunt said:
Applied for a leave on 25th at work. So will hopefully get the game and catch up with Sucker Punch's first day first show screening. :eek:hyeah:
me too waiting for that movie
ohyeah.gif

I hope the game's SP campaign is really long. If the console version would come out early, I'm sure we'll witness a slew of spoilers. So I'm planning to keep away from all those boards and not spoil the fun.

comp@ddict said:
i have no work so i'll be at home anyways

how to enter the draw?? I got from flipkart but cant find anywhere the lucky draw
They emailed me the info. If you don't get it then just email their support.

Yes, I pre-ordered on COD basis. I did not find any Lucky draw. I did not have a login ID at the time of Pre-ordering and I am not able to login on the ID which I have.

hmmm i entered order number :p

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

sohail99 said:
But the draw says to enter invoice details! (I guess its for ppl who preordered and paid then and there! and not for COD payment option?) :(
i just asked flipkart about this . they said even COD people are eligible

flipkart didn't send any contest link . i just went to EA india and entered . they only send me confirmation email about my order

Is there any reliable source to guarantee the performance boost/decrease compared to the beta, in the final version that is? In Dx9, 10 and Dx11? At full settings that is?

Back