Crysis 2 - Discussion Thread

@jc35lect3r

wat do u mean by hope it releases soon , its gonna release on 25th march right :O, the MP demo just bowled me over waiting for the full version to release badly :p

I think the game is highly over hyped and games like ME3 will be far better in terms of overall experience

But still couldn't help pre-ordering :bounce:

devesh38 said:
on EA india site it says : get "CRYSIS 1" game free with ""CRYSIS 2" preorder....... but on clicking the link further there's no mention of it......

EA India | Action, Racing, Strategy, Online, Sports, Sims, Mobile and Family Video Games.

cananyone confirm the offer who has preordered the game from EA india site......??
I pre-ordered it from EA store. But no other game appears in my order trolly. Maybe, i'll get it at the time of release of the game. :(

EDIT:-

HELL YEAH! :D

Just check my mail box and saw this:-

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Sadly I don't need it. But what the heck.:D

jojothedragon said:
I pre-ordered it from EA store. But no other game appears in my order trolly. Maybe, i'll get it at the time of release of the game. :(
EDIT:-
HELL YEAH! :D
Just check my mail box and saw this:-

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Sadly I don't need it. But what the heck.:D
I have also got the coupon. and I already have it in steam (bought during steam sales :p )

so what to do with it now. EA guys could have given us a discount coupon instead.. for a future game :D

_

sukant said:
@jc35lect3r

wat do u mean by hope it releases soon , its gonna release on 25th march right :O, the MP demo just bowled me over waiting for the full version to release badly :p
Releasing today, yes. But Indian retailers will get the stock only after some days. Let's see how fast Flipkart is. I got it to support the devs, won't be putting in much time in MP, unless there are some big maps. I hate corridor shooters.

As per reviews the Xbox360 version looks much better than the PS3 version.

Crap, I ordered the PS3 version! :( :death:

Back